Advertising Space on Boundary Fence

Hi Guys,

I have done a search on Advertising space, but only really came up with a couple of billboard threads.........

I want to know if anyone has managed to rent out advertising space on their fence.

I have a 6 foot high boundary fence. My IP is on a corner block, and one of the sides of the property is adjacent to a dual lane carriageway. (v busy).

With a large volume of daily traffic zipping by, I thought I may be able to earn some additional funds by advertising space on my fence.

Have you heard of it being done?

Any suggestions on how would you get clients (apart from the usual letterbox drop at businesses, local add in paper, etc)?

Is it legal. (i may have to speak with the council on this)

Thanks in advance

F

One issue that you may need to be aware of - is, if your IP is part of a body corporate structure then you cannot do it by yourself.

I get the opinion from your post that it isn't part of a body corporate. If that is the case then you'll still need to get council opinion on it.

I just wanted to raise this possible issue though.

Thanks

g

One issue that you may need to be aware of - is, if your IP is part of a body corporate structure then you cannot do it by yourself.

I get the opinion from your post that it isn't part of a body corporate. If that is the case then you'll still need to get council opinion on it.

I just wanted to raise this possible issue though.

Thanks

g

Yeah, thanks gg

It is a house with a big side fence, so no dramas with any body corporate.

Cheers,

F

Back