Advice: best Heath Care Fund for Chiropractic, Physio, etc...

Hello.

Wife uses a lot of chiropractic and physio etc...Her limit is so low at $300 per person per year.

Does anyone know or have personal experience with a fund better. We are with HCF.

Thanks Peter 14.7

We use HBF because they have high limits on extras. Our daughter has a speech therapist, occupational therapist and physio, DH has had $100k of back surgery in past 2 years and associated rehab. I'm waiting to be thrown out of the health fund :eek:

They are a WA based scheme but it works all over Aus

You can compare all there Extras/Essentials ranges here http://www.hbf.com.au/pdf/HBF6007_HI-577_Essentials_PDS.pdf

Chiro isn't so high but Physio and OT are $1400 a year for us.

We're with Australian Unity because they return a higher percentage of the extra's cost - and have a higher limit than most the majors - and they were waaaaaay cheaper for a family

I'm with AHM. They have separate categories for chiro and physio, which works well for me :) Then there is another category for massage, so I can spread the claim across all 3 when I have a sports injury. There are different limits depending on the type of "extras" plan you have.

I'm with AHM. They have separate categories for chiro and physio, which works well for me :) Then there is another category for massage, so I can spread the claim across all 3 when I have a sports injury. There are different limits depending on the type of "extras" plan you have.
'
Thanks to all. Will check all out, Peter

Back