Advice needed!

Hi all,

I have been able to get my hands on Henry Kaye's material on property investment. After reading the information my wife and I are keen on testing the information. Currently we are working on a scenario before we go "Live"!

The scenario is:

We are using a Deposit Bond to hold the apartment and a month before settlement we will get the property revalued and get the loan based on the new value - hopefully the revaluation will guarantee that we get a 100% loan.

I have a couple of questions that I hope can be answered within this forum:

1. When would you use P/I or I/O loans?

2. How do you calculate rent?

3. Are there any pitfalls in doing the above scenario?

Please add any other advice you think appropriate - all advice is most welcome.

Best Regards

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Marc

One of the biggest challenges with OTP in a rising rate market is to predict whether you can afford the 100 % loan within that one month before settlement.

Ta

Rolf

Reply: 2

any chance u wouldn't mind "discussing your thoughts and interpretations and ideas in relation to the material" so as not to impinge upon their copyright ;^)

Reply: 2.1

The archive has quite a bit on Henry Kaye - good and bad!! In fact it was in the archives that I found quite a bit of info.

Some of the info is quite risky if you don't know what you are doing yet - which is me!

Reply: 2.1.1

I would be very, very, very careful of a Henry Kaye style attack on the property market at the moment. In fact the word 'lunacy' would spring to mind immediately. See my post on onselling OTP property.

Back