Advice on lease agreement

I am seeking a legal expert in Melbourne to advise what a serviced apartment in Carlton can be used for. The lease agreement is due for renewal. If I do not renew it what are the implications for use of the apartment, ie whether I can get a different PM or sell it to an owner-occupier?

Thanks.
:)

If you are the landlord its usually not up to you if a lease it renewed unless the tenant is in breach of the lease conditions.

Does the apartment complex have an exclusive management agreement which you are required to sign upon purchase? Has this expired or just the lease?

Does the apartment complex have an exclusive management agreement which you are required to sign upon purchase? Has this expired or just the lease?

I think the lease has expired and is proposed to be renewed for another 5 years because they have the option. I need to find out what the option entitles them to and what my rights are. Outside RE agents can manage the units and I can achieve a better rental outcomes than with the management agreement.

Back