AFS Wall Installations W.A

Hi I'm in search of a investor that has knowledge in or is a property developer/Builder etc. I'm looking to get into the W.A, VIC, QLD commercial/residential building and construction market installing AFS Walls.

If you can provide the contacts or Projects, I can bring the experienced man power in Afs wall installations.
I have proof of evidence we have built a company to be millionaires. And we played a big role in doing so.

Why investors should take note of this offer because I can proudly say there is no other teams in the world that have the knowledge and experience my team can bring to this rear trade. I can prove majority of us are the original Afs Wall installers who have seen and experienced every situation in this trade. Do some research I can promise you will not find a team as great and experienced as us.
If they say they been doing it 10yrs plus get his name and ill tell you if he has. There's few out there spread around the country but not 20 plus in the one company out of NSW.
PM me contacts if this gets your blood to boil.

Back