Air Con Installers - Rozelle, Sydney?

Hi Guys,

I currently have an IP where I intend to put air con in, looking for a quality split unit inverter type. Bascially looking for any recommendations of an approved installer who can install a Daikin & Fujitsu for a 2 bed unit in Rozelle? Current tenant is moving out 6 weeks and I have already agreed with Strat Manager that it can be done, subject to usual installation details (usually means noise levels). I have done this once before in another IP I have elsewhere.

Any first hand recommendations gratefully received!

Regards

Cameron

I went to the Daiken site and looked up the list of authorised resellers.

I went with the one that charged me the least overall - JJ Metro West.

I have just placed an order for a system with these people:

http://www.echoairconditioning.com.au/web/

They were recommended by family and also another tradie and had the most reasonable price. Was quoted both Daikin and Fujitsu but I think they prefer Fujitsu as it was a very large price difference (over 30%) - more than I would have expected even after taking into account the Daikin price "premium".

Installation has occurred yet so can't comment on the quality of the work etc. etc.

Hope that helps.

Nek - Interested to hear your installation experience of JJ Metro West? Apart from cost did they do a good job, including being on keeping you aware of delivery date, timeliness when doing the work, cleaning up, etc?

I've posted this before but I'll repeat it again anyway. I purchased an air conditioning at a really good price myself but the had a lot of trouble getting anyone to install it. Virtually everyone I contacted were only interested in doing the installation if they also supplied the unit.

Great thread - after the recent heatwave I've resolved to put ducted air con in my PPOR and normal aircon in the IP. will keep an eye on the thread :)

Great thread - after the recent heatwave I've resolved to put ducted air con in my PPOR and normal aircon in the IP. will keep an eye on the thread :)

I think everyone seems to have the same idea after this heat wave :D Called an installer I had recently used and said he was booked out for 2-3 weeks.

Nek - Interested to hear your installation experience of JJ Metro West? Apart from cost did they do a good job, including being on keeping you aware of delivery date, timeliness when doing the work, cleaning up, etc?

Yes the did.
They showed up when they said they would and mess wise, they made extremely little mess.
The install job was very neat and professional (heaps better than other "professional" jobs I've seen in the past).

Back