Alerts

I use another forum mainly related to AFL called bigfooty, some may know it.

On that forum it brings up alerts when someone has replied to a thread you have recently posted in or been involved in and are still actively viewing.

This doesnt happen here. Either that or i havnt got something right with the settings.

It also shows when someone likes your post (ie: kudos) and also gives an alert when a poster quotes what you have said and replies to it.

It would just make this so much easier to know whats been replied to and what you the poster are wanting to see.

Just a thought potentially that could help improve the forum, it might be costly i can understand that. However on the next update would be an idea in my opinion.

Z6

Yup, that forum uses XenForo forum software - we'll be migrating to that in the next couple of months, so you'll get the same kind of capabilities here too.

Yup, that forum uses XenForo forum software - we'll be migrating to that in the next couple of months, so you'll get the same kind of capabilities here too.
That will be awesome Sim.

Will be extremely beneficial for the site and users.
If you use thread tools tab you can subscribe to threads and get email notifications when a new post is made.

Yeh i have done that with some threads, but as i said alot gets lost in emails these days. Im not sure if thats the case for all, but certainly is for me. I get constant garbage all the time and cant keep on top of it.

Back