Ha,i used to holiday around Macksville.

My mate was half aboriginal and had family in that area.

The aboriginals believed in the yowie existing.

What's with the link anyway?

The aboriginals believed in the yowie existing.

What's with the link anyway?

Few of my mates live in that area and have a small property down there one for 84 years old ,he's told me several times he's seen things he cant explain in that area on the road early in the morning or in the Sky ..

Is funny how sightings of UFO,s, Nessie, Yowies, Bigfoot etc etc have all dropped markedly since most of us started carrying a camera in our phone 24/7.

G'day Simon,

Look at the link on post #4,i'm sure there using one of those camera thingys you mentioned.

As for taking photos of nessie,yowies,bigfoot-Plenty of dressups on utube.

Anyhow imo,we have more intellect in the universe and it's not god.

Anyhow imo,we have more intellect in the universe and it's not god.
What if we are actually worshipping those 'Aliens'? If they are so powerful & has the ability manipulate our destiny, then is it so wrong to treat them as god and get them on our side?

I read a article about how all religions have similar story lines. They argued that aliens must have appeared at the beginning and that was the basis for all religions.

G'morning All :)

Read this some time ago and gives another perspective on maybe why we are on Earth?
We are here because of a constant series of chemical reactions over a zillion years.

Is all.

We probably evolved when some protozoa did a poop, and one cell in it reacted with another protozoa ejaculation that it landed on, and voila!

Isn't it amazing how Alien sightings only ever happen out in the middle of nowhere in red-neckville USA?

Is funny how sightings of UFO,s, Nessie, Yowies, Bigfoot etc etc have all dropped markedly since most of us started carrying a camera in our phone 24/7.

Which one is the current world hide and seek champion

1. UFO,s,
  2. Nessie,
  3. Yowies,
  4. Bigfoot

Anyone who doesnt believe in ufos hasnt done any real reading on the subject. There is definitely something going on I just havent figures out what yet. The writing from MacElray the nurse seems to be a combination of Star Wars, The Matrix, ET, and Mork & Mindy, but who knows if these movies havent been released as conditioning material. There are approx 60 Security Levels above the title US President which started after Rosevelt who was in the military and made the military more important after his election. Jimmy Carter came to the presidency stating he would look into UFOs, never heard a word about it after election. Supposedly after election, all us presidents have one complete day missing (where they are shown extensive proof of alien races) I have read extensively on Roswell and the reason they had to keep it so secret was that if humans realised there were other races extremely more powerful than us and our military couldnt protect us, there would be major panic, stock exchange crashes, etc. They have had to slowly educate us to feel better about other races in the universe, and slowly reeducate people out of the religion delusion. All this seems to be happening in cycles, there will be a big movie, or some big discussion about aliens and everyone is slowly being conditioned to think of it as something not so frightening.

Bayview as I said before, anyone who hasn't done any research or reading on this matter hasnt a clue and yours is exactly the reaction I would expect of such a person. Don't bother trying to think about it, its way too big a subject to just make statements on without some self education. I am a total aethiest with quite an education in spirituality (how can you make a decision on this without delving into all aspects of it) and the thinking is, we are all gods in charge of our own destinies, not giving our power away to another person like a representative of religion

As an atheist I am curious what you mean by believing in self?

An excerpt from interview #1:

I am sure that the alien being does not understand the concept of "god" or "worship" as we do. I assume that the people in her civilization were all atheists. My impression was that they think very highly of themselves and are very prideful indeed!

Hence self.

we are all gods in charge of our own destinies, not giving our power away to another person like a representative of religion

Good quote and good to see some have an open mind...Thankyou fernfurn:)

I am a total aethiest with quite an education in spirituality (how can you make a decision on this without delving into all aspects of it.

I'd suggest the opposite.

A rational person need not look far into any religion to make that decision.

If I suggested to you that I believed in the Flying Spaghetti Monster based on a book I read along with some online discussion with other believers then how much delving would you need to do before you made a decision?

its way too big a subject to just make statements on without some self education.
I've had a lifetime of dealing with religious folks.

It is waaay too useless and minuscule of importance an activity to bother with, yet made into a huge activity based on no hard facts or real sightings, by zillions of folks, for centuries; who were ignorant, but in this day and age of monumental scientific knowledge should know better.

And what's worse is they still even today go to/wage wars and cut off people's' heads, commit adultery, lie, cheat, treat others with disdain, etc.

I can do all that and not waste my free time with prayers and all that BS, and conversely; I can be a really nice person too, and not waste any free time with any of that BS.

O yeah; I really need to do some research on it. Pffft.

I think I'd rather pull out my own finger nails with pliers, or watch "The Farmer takes a wife" or "The Bachelor"...much better use of my time. :eek:

But don't mind me...have at it...if you really believe it is the only way it will help you get through life in a good way.

Last edited:
Back