All Victorian developers

Anyone got a house they need moved?

Please keep me in mind if you do. I want to move a house mid Sept and another mid December but am willing to work within your time frame.

Vic is proving to be a different playing field when it comes to moving houses! :cool:

So are you looking for houses that would usually get demolished for development to move and renovate?

Yep. There are some big companies in Vic that seem to completely monopolize the houses to be moved. I have a transport company, and would like to cut out the middle man if possible (like we did/is common in NSW).

Nice... I've been looking into this for some of my upcoming projects for clients and myself (im a builder/developer)

So what services do you provide exactly?

Relocation services? Relocate the house somewhere else for a client?

Removal services? Removing and clearing the site ready for development?

On sell the property renovated on a new site?

I arrange for the house and outbuildings to be removed - clean up of the original footings not included.

I then put the house on a block that I own, fix it up, get it valued, pull the equity out, rent it out and move onto the next one. So far I've only done this for me but am project managing for someone else as well as my own project at the moment following the same strategy. Realistically I could offer the whole package (including site cleanup and site cut!) because I am a partner in an earthmoving/landscaping business as well.

There are no shortage of house movers in Vic though. This is the first project I've done in Victoria so I'm still building my team but I'm happy so far!

I have a relative who is rebuilding and is likely to demolish - any particular criteria? The house is in Camberwell with a nice weatherboard facade. Inside is in need of renovation

Back