Already Sold with Vendor Finance

Hi All

I thought I'd post this property here as it's different from the norm. It's a 4 x 2 x 2 that was sold with a vendor finance Instalment Contract (IC) in October 2009.

The underlying investors (vendor) needs to exit the transaction and is offering the property for sale with the IC in place.

The payment history of the vendor finance (VF) buyers is available and it shows an exceptionally good payment history.

The IC allows the vendor to on-sell the property with the IC in place and the VF buyers will be fully informed. It should be noted that the VF purchasers are mature age (he's 60 and she is in her 50's) so it's possible they may not be able to easily refinance into a traditional loan. Therefore I suggest that, if you are interested in this property, you consider it a long term cash flow proposition.

I've attached an information sheet showing 'the numbers' involved. PM or email me if you'd like more information.

Cheers, Paul

Attachments

• Returns for Soldiers Point Rd.pdf
    11.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Hi long88

The attached pdf has an example of how the transaction could work. Obviously there are many variables that could be varied in these 'numbers', e.g. the LVR of the Investor's loan, the cost of mortgage insurance and whether you capitalise it into the loan, etc.

If you have any particular variables you'd like me to enter into the JV Calculator, let me know and I'll post or PM you the results.

However, in a nutshell, you buy the property and Vendor Finance Management Pty Ltd administers the IC, followed by you taking the cash flow.

Cheers, Paul

Back