Am I Correct to say duplex costs avg $600K?

Hello again,

I have been doing some research and also reading on this forum that for a typical 4 bedroom, 2 toilet, 1 garage duplex (2 units side by side) would costs approx. $600K for the construction cost.

This is a turn-key amount... includes start to finish including, sewer, connection, driveay, landscape.

i had rang up a few builders and they all say it comes down to that price?

may i ask some of the experienced developer is this price correct?

i understand there are finishes that will determine a little higher or lower but in general it will come down to that avg of $600K.

Would like to know your thoughts and what document to look at to really know the real costs of construction ?

thanks

I did previously.

However, I wanted other feedback from ppl here.

Would like to know if there are major price difference when using other builders.

Assuming minimal excavation (i.e. no rock), standard OSD - it should cost $1600 - $1700 per sqm but for feasibility study purposes assume $1,800 per sqm.

im just finishing mine just waiting for driveway then landscaping so 3 weeks away im about 650 all up
that is for 197m2 duplex each side so $1650m2
that gave me 3.2m high ceilings unit 1
2.7m high cielings unit 2
floor to ceiling tiles in both bathroom ensuite
glass splash backs in kitchen
downlights throughout
voice intercom security
stone benchtops
land scaping
everything pretty much

id say it come up with a low to mid level finish
I tried to attach front still needs landscaping ill attach kitchen and ensuite when first walkthrough

Attachments

• 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 151
im just finishing mine just waiting for driveway then landscaping so 3 weeks away im about 650 all up
that is for 197m2 duplex each side so $1650m2
that gave me 3.2m high ceilings unit 1
2.7m high cielings unit 2
floor to ceiling tiles in both bathroom ensuite
glass splash backs in kitchen
downlights throughout
voice intercom security
stone benchtops
land scaping
everything pretty much

id say it come up with a low to mid level finish
I tried to attach front still needs landscaping ill attach kitchen and ensuite when first walkthrough

awesome looking town house.

Back