Amateur guidance

Hi

I am looking for some help! As no doubt this question has been asked countless times before, I'll ask it again briefly. I'm just starting out (well, I haven't started yet) however, while reading as much as I can lay my grubby little paws on, I'm forever being reminded to get a mentor. Problem is where do I start? Not knowing anyone else who is interested in Property Investment, I'm rather at a loss. While I feel that these forums are wonderful ways to begin, it's always nice to have someone in the flesh to badger with banal questions like, who's a good accountant/solicitor, to trust or not to trust? My only reservation is why would someone do this without monetary reward or just to settle for my sparkling conversation? Can anyone help? I live in Sydney.

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Jasmine

Come along to the next freestylers meeting . Many of the members of the forum meet in real life and that would be a good place to start to get to know some.

While some people have had mentors, one of the aims of freestylers is to provide a "self help " network

happy investing see change

Reply: 1.1

Hi,

Thank you for that. I was considering coming along to one of the meetings - it seems like just what I'm after. Can I ask you though, would I have to pay up front or could I attend a meeting as a taste tester?

Cheers

Jasmine

Reply: 1.1.1

Hi Jasmine

Your sure can come along to the first meeting as a tester. It's definitely a try before you buy policy.

Where abouts are you located? I'll let you know who the co-ordinator is in you area.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Hi Robert,

I live in South-West Sydney but I'm with car so anywhere in the Sydney metropolitan area would be great.

Thanks!

Jasmine

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Hi Jasmine

How are you. Here are the details of the next meeting of the Freestylers Group in Sydney. The last meeting had about 40 people in attendance with a large amount of those actually joining. You can also find out more about the Freestylers group at the following website.

http://www.freestyler.net.au/

The meet is on Thursday 27th September 2001 at 7:30 for an 7:45pm start. We should be done by 10:30ish.

The Dougherty Centre
7 Victor Street
Chatswood NSW

It is near Westfields and the Mandarin centre.

If your wanting a copy of the newsletter it will be sent separately by The Wife.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Back