Amazing philosophy. Loved it for a looong time now.

Yeah I agree with all that Leo - You gotta be hungry and I am the one and believing in the ability to ride out the tough times.
All true.

Has it worked for you?

I have the hunger. I hope it lasts through the shitty times.

HI Rizzle,

I probably wouldnt have 80% of what i have now if not for deveoping a sophisticated mindset. To be honest its not easy, i admit, but nothing worthwile is mate.

Hang in there mate.

Leo

Leo, you champ.

I'd been meaning to get to this for a few days now, was pretty exhausted after a 'character building' day. Intended on having a quick look, but a couple hours later, i haven't been able to switch it off.

Definitely adhere to the 'working on yourself' concept - to me its the best investment you can make and the fruits are much larger than any individual one investment.

Adding to the mix of philosophy in action, is Gail Kelly's most recent interview posted in the AFR a week or two ago. Great lessons from one of Australia's best in business.

Les Brown's comments on: a) building a team of winners around you and b) the cynicism of people bearing their own personal failures, and c) be creative; were all very enlightening.

Thanks for posting this (and sharing).

Cheers,
Redom

Hey Redom,

i'm really glad you liked the clips mate. Best thing you can do is start to apply them (if you havent already) more and more to your life. You will be a very different person in 12 months time. ;)

i'm going to have a read of her interview now! Thanks for alerting me to it :D

Leo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUMrzwmbyo

Start from 34:15 (right at the end). Although the whole clip is worth watching IMO.

I wonder what ppl think of that philosophy. Just curious.

Leo

Thanks Leo. Watched (listened, actually) to the first half whilst preparing dinner. Watched the 2nd half after dinner, and got my 9yo son curious. He watched 15mins and was mesmerised :)

Dusted off a couple of my dreams that were sitting in the far corners of my mind...they seemed so out of reach...maybe I'll give it a go...

Thanks Leo. Watched (listened, actually) to the first half whilst preparing dinner. Watched the 2nd half after dinner, and got my 9yo son curious. He watched 15mins and was mesmerised :)

Dusted off a couple of my dreams that were sitting in the far corners of my mind...they seemed so out of reach...maybe I'll give it a go...

Thumbs up! :D:D

Just go for it mate!

Leo

Here's an old one, each letter of the alphabet represents a number

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
EQUALS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

THEN,

K + N + O + W + L + E + D + G + E
11+14+15+ 23+12 +5 + 4 + 7 + 5 = 96%

H + A + R + D + W + O + R + K
8 + 1 +18 +4 + 23 +15+18+11 = 98%