AMP Bank

Any brokers know much/anything about AMP Bank?

I know I don't use them. 100% of rent for up to 80% of LVR's and assessment of actual repayments on existing loans are the 2 main benifits of them as I see it along with a basic product with a 100% off-set account. A pity their rates are pricey.

Is there something specific you needed to know?

Regards
Steve

OK product

Mainly Balance sheet lends.

Good product for debt recycling with a Master Limit Like STG and NAB portfolios, but quicker to rebalance limits.

"flexible" credit policy to 80 % full doc

Paperwork is a pain, but once over that seems ok.

ta
rolf

Sounds like their aggressive and expensive ad campaign is working

They're generating some interest finally

Good products, however not as competitive as mentioned by Steve

I have a loan through their credit union.

Don't know about their bells and whistles but the variable rate I have with them is 4.74%, they like you to be a member to get it and bank with them for a while first but at that rate it's worth doing it and they have been very good to me.

Full-Doc (head spins) :eek: now that sounds interesting ;)

We're currently looking at where or whether we can milk some more equity from the cows, they've been getting a bit more of the green stuff of late, so need to see whether they have put on some weight

Yeah. What with portfolio rents increasing $21,000 p/a basically over the last 13 months, and rates dropping, its a very welcome surprise to find I've dropped back into the full doc sector. :)

If all lenders go back to the days when they tell you are too rent reliant i have a problem even with a LVR of around 15% lol

...with portfolio rents increasing ... and rates dropping, its a very welcome surprise to find I've dropped back into the full doc sector. :)

I found that too. Though it wasn’t economic to give Macq the flick altogether, I was recently able to refinance from NoDoc to FullDoc which dramatically reduced the interest rate.

Sorry off topic.

Back