Anna Nicole Smith Dead

Just read of her death - cause unknown at this stage. Geez, what a mess of a life she's had, and sad too, especially the past 5 months. The death of her son plus a paternity suit regarding her 5 month old daughter which she's also left motherless now. I suppose we'll find out who the real Dad is now as the fight for custody starts. Wonder if the baby gets ANS's millions.

Olly

Seems like all that money was cursed.
She got it off that old billionaire to start with....

Better to live happy than to die rich I reckon ( especially if you get to live a bit longer!!)

kp

yup. cursed money. first old billionaire died, then his son died (the one fighting anna nicole for the estate), then anna nicole's son dies, now anna nicole is dead. if i were that little baby of hers i'd wanna hope none of the $$ had been left to me!

Just saw news highlights on one of the TV stations...presenter said that Anna Nicole Smith was not having a good month....that's a bit of an understatement...don't think you can have a much worse month than the month where you die.

Ajax

PS. That's one paternity suit I'd actively pursue if I was the new-born's father

Agreed. There are sadder things going on in this world.

No, not sad. Merely noteworthy for them what read Womans Day, which is weekly, Womans Weekly, which is monthly, and New Idea which is somewhat bereft of anything new.

About as important as Michael Hutchance hanging himself in some auto-erotic episode gone wrong.

Seriously, who gives a rat's bum? Not this little black duck. :)

I disagree, it is sad.

Yep she was a stripper when she married some 89 year old most probably for his money and security and then tried to get some $$ in court as in inheritance from him and yeh noone really knows who exactly is the father of her new baby girl and she was most probably doped up to her eye balls.

Yep people are dying every minute in the world through starvation etc...But...she was a person just like them. A 39 year old girl who I'm sure just wanted to happy life like the rest of us. So yes it is sad that she died and didn't get to achieve all she could and have had a happy life.

Kate

Last edited:
So yes it is sad that she died and didn't get to achieve all she could and have had a happy life.

Kate

Why? Went to a mate's funeral during the week. A great guy, a pleasure to know, fought his cancer to the end.

But outside the not-so-small congregation who mourned him, his passing was unremarkable. Methinks his footprint in the sand will last a fraction longer this ****'s.

Sorry I don't get the last bit Sunfish...you think your mates footprints will last longer than Anna Nicoles? And my gosh I hope that bleeped out word at the end wasn't what I'm thinking it was...

Regardless we should care when anyone dies and definetly not be gutless and name call them when they can't defend themselves...Her footprints will last a lifetime Sunfish because the people upstairs will not judge her unlike people here on earth. I hope she is at peace hey :)

Kate

Last edited:
I am sorry for the loss of anyone...and there is a baby girl that will never get the chance to know her Mum...

You have a great heart and spirit Kate :) Kia Kaha Kate!

Who are we to judge or name call anyone.

Nice quote SG.

Gotcha something Kate...this was written by Charlie Daniels in 1978 as he made his way to the funeral of Ronnie Vant Zant who had been killed in a plane crash:

A brief candle
Both ends burning
An endless mile
A bus wheel turning
A friend to share the lonesome times
A handshake and a sip of wine
So say it loud and let it ring
That we are part of everything
The present
Future
And the past
Fly on proud bird
You are free at last

May you rest in peace Anna Nicole Smith...and condolences to her little baby and family and friends.

To put this whole episode in the right perspective, today I have had to put down my dog aged 17 years.
The most beautiful animal I have ever encountered in my 60+ years on this planet.
I'm sorry, but Anna Nicole seems unimportant today.
Bill

Last edited:
I love animals too Bill, I consider myself a most fortunate person that through my life I have had the company of animals, including great dogs by my side (and our family) to be with us riding the highs and lows of life....sorry to hear your dog had to be put down, a tough time.

Whenever I have to put one down I take comfort in the fact we have shared so much together and they always, always, knew they were loved and cared for very much...no one can take that away.

Back