Any advice for these plans for a 4 unit site.

If the contract shows this new price increase then im canning the development and i will sell the block with DA approval.

Is the site that marginal that you need to sell? If $100k blowout is going to break the bank, what happens when you cop 10% of the building contract price in variations?

Don't quote me but I think:
- pelmet is a fixed part of the garage door at the top.
- T bar is a brick lintel

I'll see if I can find pictures

T bar is preferable to me

Is the site that marginal that you need to sell? If $100k blowout is going to break the bank, what happens when you cop 10% of the building contract price in variations?

Without the clay soil blowout it was very profitable, currently with the current Builders Costings its at about 15% but we will continue as its still feasible even with a 5% variation. If the builders contract comes back with another large increment (Prob 10%+) due to the new levy then it wouldnt be feasible to continue.

Thanks Myf. I couldnt find much using google

Without the clay soil blowout it was very profitable, currently with the current Builders Costings its at about 15% but we will continue as its still feasible even with a 5% variation. If the builders contract comes back with another large increment (Prob 10%+) due to the new levy then it wouldnt be feasible to continue.
Tano, i feel your pain mate. I've got similar clay soil in Beckenham and the site cost is very high indeed. Have you already got your storm water design done and costings?

I assume they have been drafted since they're lodging at council this week . I was only sent a few select plans . Or is the storm water plans done after da and before lodging for the building permit ?

Tano, i feel your pain mate. I've got similar clay soil in Beckenham and the site cost is very high indeed. Have you already got your storm water design done and costings?

Hi Stumpie
Just curious did you get soil tested? Its quite interesting, I know an investor who only spent an extra $20K for clay soil issues.

Hi Stumpie
Just curious did you get soil tested? Its quite interesting, I know an investor who only spent an extra $20K for clay soil issues.

Hi MTR
I had a geotech report done by structerre and they had all sorts of conditions which added to the cost of siteworks.

what i did notice while driving around my dev suburb was that some sites were NOT as bad i.e. they did not have to cut existing soil and replace with clean sand. 1 particular site was only 150m or 200m away from me.

Back