Any Breaking Bad fans here?

hubby and I were watching reruns of Breaking Bad and hubby was pondering what else we have seen "Mike" in..... So I dutifully looked him up on imdb.com and was greatly excited to see a spin off series is coming :D

"Better Call Saul". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3032476/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt
. The trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer, Saul Goodman, in the time leading up to establishing his strip-mall law office in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Huge fan, best tv show ever I reckon. Wife and I watched the whole thing from start to finish in about 6 weeks. Couldn't get enough of it.

Tv shows like this are better than films these days I find because they have enough time to really develop the characters over a period of seasons.

I got the first two seasons cheap on DVD- people here hadn't heard of it then. I loved the whole show.

I'm not sure about a Saul show. He always seemed to be a much more one dimensional character.

Latest one I am enjoying is True Detectives.

Before that was The Killing (US version).

Some amazing TV out there these days and I agree they can be so much better than film.

Breaking Bad, love it, stayed up till 2.00 am watching this last night, first time ever, I am hooked... will be watching more tonight.

Yes hubby and I both loved BB and also Dexter. Was worried we'd get bored after both had finished but there's always the next great show around the corner. Also love Californication and Game of thrones but west wing will take some beating...currently finishing season 5 and it amazes me every episode. Greatest tv series ever written.

Ems

If you liked West Wing, then give "Borgen" and "House of Cards" a go. Bought the DVD's and loved it. Borgen is Danish political drama and has 3 series out so far and has sub-titles, but easy to follow. House of card has Kevin Spacey as lead character and series 2 is about to be released.

Re: Breaking Bad - as others have said ... enjoyed it, but just a bit dark at times.

Wife and I don't bother watching much TV these days, we just buy DVD/BluRay series and watch when we want without the ad's.

Mystery

Loved Breaking Bad. If you like war mini-series, you can't go past Generation Kill.

I rated it the best tv mini-series until Breaking Bad.

I was up to 4.00 am, DH went to bed at 1.00 am, he could not stay up, I find it gripping.

Curious Walt Jr, who plays the son...... does he actually have cerebral palsy in real life? He is very good actor.

Curious Walt Jr, who plays the son...... does he actually have cerebral palsy in real life? He is very good actor.

From IMDB
And though Mitte has a mild case of the disorder, he had to do what all actors do: research the character and even relearn many of the challenges he had endured as a child in order to convey a more pronounced version of CP.

Curious Walt Jr, who plays the son...... does he actually have cerebral palsy in real life? .

He seems to be coping.

a_560x375.jpg

Back