Any experience with Backyard Brokers?

Hi

I was thinking on building a house at my backyard and a couple of weeks ago I have a contact from the people from Backyard Brokers. There services doesn't seems to be bad. They offer to take care of the town planning , the building permits and the subdivision permits, and later the chance of building with some builders that work with them or choose your own builder. They offer a team of architects and other professionals that help you decide what is the best and what can you build at your back.

Does someone have any experience with them? Can someone recomend them?

Thanks for your help
Cheers
Golfer

no but by the sound of the business i wouldnt like to deal with someone called "backyard brokers" :p would u go to backyard mechanic to get ur new car serviced ? :p

no but by the sound of the business i wouldnt like to deal with someone called "backyard brokers" :p would u go to backyard mechanic to get ur new car serviced ? :p

I think they that with the name they are trying to say that they are especialyze in dealing with backyard and hel p you to make some profit by selling it or using it on a development.

Is not like they are brokers working from the backyard

Hi

I was thinking on building a house at my backyard and a couple of weeks ago I have a contact from the people from Backyard Brokers. There services doesn't seems to be bad. They offer to take care of the town planning , the building permits and the subdivision permits, and later the chance of building with some builders that work with them or choose your own builder. They offer a team of architects and other professionals that help you decide what is the best and what can you build at your back.

Does someone have any experience with them? Can someone recomend them?

Thanks for your help
Cheers
Golfer

Looks to me like this is a business that you are trying to promote!!!!:eek:

Obviously you are trying to promote a professional approach and as such would suggest that you are more up front and divulge your interest. Also the standard on this forum is that promotion is OK as long as it also provides valuable information to the members. Here you have provided nothing apart from a few grammatical errors and spelling errors.

Cheers

Looks to me like this is a business that you are trying to promote!!!!:eek:

Obviously you are trying to promote a professional approach and as such would suggest that you are more up front and divulge your interest. Also the standard on this forum is that promotion is OK as long as it also provides valuable information to the members. Here you have provided nothing apart from a few grammatical errors and spelling errors.

Cheers

Hi

I am not trying to promote anything. Otherwise I would have put more details or even a link to their website. I just add a second comment today so the discussion didn’t go that low on the queue and nobody would miss it.
The question is simple, I was just asking if somebody knows or had business in the past with this people, since I am considering them for helping me on building a house at the back of my land, and I found their offer very attractive and suspiciously simple.
I didn't know the people from this forum were so distrustful

Cheers

Back