Any Great PM in Nth Mlb

I haven't interviewed one for 4 years because I was happy with my current pm until this year. At that time, I've interviewed 4 different agents and chosen 1. I haven't been happy this year with the level of service & communication because it has been a bit slack. It's still the same agent but maybe it's time for me to start the interviewing again if no one can recommend a great one.

Thanks

Don't have a recommendation but do not go to Launders REA at Greensborough. They are shockers.

Have you used them before? One of their staff has been selected as best PM in the area. She has been with the agency for 16 years and got a lot of good testmonials from landlords. I found out when I interviewed her at another agency.

YLC, this is about Sep 2007 so the staff would have changed. Back then i don't think there was someone with 16 years of experience.
The property i bought came with them as PMs.
When the property was close to settling (only 30 days settlement) I rang her saying that I was the landlord, no phone call back. I had to hound them for the paperwork and details through email and phone again.

I asked for the condition report, she gave me the wrong one after my husband drove all the way from Caulfield to Greensborough. It was an old one (previous tenants to the current one that has been there 2 years) which details an unrenovated house. My husband didn't realise until he got back home. Then she told me that the commission was 7%, when she faxed me the agreement and details the commission figure was incorrect. When i asked her about it she said it was GST mmmm no, she had the commiss as 7.7% which already included GST then added another 10% on top of it.

Spoke to my tenants directly and they said they are not the most responsive to both tenants and i realised landlord either. I just emailed her and cc the property management department head and said that they were fired. Amazing that if i CC her boss she replies straight away. It could just a bad PM that I encountered.

YLC, this is about Sep 2007 so the staff would have changed. Back then i don't think there was someone with 16 years of experience.
The property i bought came with them as PMs.
When the property was close to settling (only 30 days settlement) I rang her saying that I was the landlord, no phone call back. I had to hound them for the paperwork and details through email and phone again.

Hi Lamington,

This PM is working at another agency in Ivanhoe and I asked her about her experience in property management. She mentions her 16 years experience as PM at Lauders. So I did my DD and checked Lauders site under Owner Information and read the clients recommendations which has her name. For me the main thing will be to have a great PM because I will be dealing with the PM and I don't care too much about the agency. A PM that is doing it as a career will be ideal.

I own my company and rent properties Melbourne Wide. I set it up with my partners because I got sick and tired working with PM's that were useless and for companies that just thought it was all about sales.
I rate myself as being a top notch Property Manager and have over 16 years experience. Never lost at VCAt and I think out side the square to get properties let and to resolve problems... Never wanted to get into sales as I love PM!!!

Need any help, or if if it's just for an opinion.. Give me a call... No obligation.

Hi YLC

I do personally sell properties... Our office works a little different too. We like to completely inform the Vendor of the current market and are always prepared to tell it how it is (good or bad, backed up with data).. If we are not in the same range as the vendor then we will simply walk away.
We also offer a Vendor advocate service, where we act as a buffer between an agent and the Vendor..It get's rid of alot of "fluff" and we hold the other agent accountable to all legislation. Best of all.. the vendor advocacy is free as we get paid a referal fee from that agent.. We recommend this service, when we believe we can not best service the sale.. Having said that, we sell property all over Melbourne. Mernda, Point Cook, Collingwood, Murrumbeena, Glen Huntly, Maidstone, Moonee Ponds .. the list goes on.

Back