Any Recommendations for Selling Agents?

I am selling an investment property at 16 Lisburn St East Brisbane to raise some cash for retirement. However, I am unhappy (so far) with my selling agent Belle Property. The agent has only been able to get offers around $550,000. The property is a well designed, well finished house in excellent condition with 4BR, 2.5 bathrooms and 2 living areas. It rents for $735pw which means that it is cash flow positive for many investors and yet is close to the centre of a capital city.

The down side of the property is that it is on a fairly busy road and it is on a small block (about 255m2 although it is Torrens Title)

However, positive cash flow near the centre of Brisbane must be worth something. I personally would pay $660,000 for it, if I was buying. I think I need a new agent. Any recommendations for agents? Any other suggestions?

The property is scheduled to go auction on August 25 but I may cancel.

positive cash flow at what sales price? i doubt it at $660k. Unfortunately I think you are in the 99% of owners who think their property is worth more than it is.

Change agents, do it several times, if its already advertised on realestate.com.au & domain.com then i would offer a guess that its not the agent.

Back