Any see the Nathan Birch interview with Kochie on Sunrise?

Another one of his properties for sale:

http://www.domain.com.au/property/for-sale/house/nsw/moree/?adid=2010757616

From this thread: http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54696 it shows he purchased these at a total of $62,000. Not sure what happened to his reno strategy and making money out from it..

Are you sure these are Nathan's?

I drove around Moree with Nathan and know of most of his earlier investments.

I do not believe he owns the properties in that link.

Thanks and have a great day.

Birch might be successful but I would never do business with his company. His staff member 'Stef' has offended numerous people including myself on social media after they asked Nathan to back up his claims on property wealth claims. I advised Nathan with an email on the abuse I copped after asking a simple question on the maths of what was presented but got no reply.

I've also seen other people abused by 'Stef' on Facebook for asking innocent questions. The arrogance of such treatment is never acceptable no matter how successful you are.

I don't know Stef but have seen many posts on the Binvested Facebook page.

There are many genuine posts and than there are also sarcastic hater posts.

I am sure that whoever spends enough time in trying to get a hold of Nathan personally he will give you the honest figures on his portfolio.

Thanks and have a great day.

Financial Advice

Look at this from David Kosch's point of view...

Kochie has a long history in financial services and has seen the Henry Kayes and other property sharks in the past. He's seen the groups flogging crap properties at inflated prices whilst claiming they're a bargain. He's seeing Nathan recommending 20 properties to Nicole and charging $10k each.

Put another way, Nathan has charged Nicole about $200k and other than a statement that they're all bought below value and are neutral to positive cashflow, there's nothing else to support that these are actually good investments. There's no evidence in their statements of prudent risk management. The word strategy is spoken several times, but nothing is actually detailed. Nathan actually doesn't have a license to give financial or credit advice either.

From David's point of view Nathan is potentially a very nasty shark and in the current hot market, the environment looks like Nicole is going for a swim in the open ocean after slathering herself in tuna oil. I doubt David would encourage any of his views to work with Nathan.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe Nathan operates in this manner at all, he's to be commended for a lot of good work that he's done. However he is operating in a manner that can look dubious when observed from a certain perspective.

Hi Peter
What type of licence can we expect with buyer's agent?

I thought Kochie was quite responsible.

He couldve gone along with the sensationalism of "so and so went from nothing to $6million worth of property in 2yrs", but he tried to display some sort of caution and warned viewers that there are risks with this sort of aggressive approach. interest rates going up, capital growth slowing, vacancies etc.

He couldve gone along with the narrative and made it some sort of feel good story, which it was to an extent, but Kochie was nervous about peddling these sorts of stories with the fear of fueling a boom and getting newcomers burnt etc.

Back