Any Western Sydney plumbers on here want to give me a quote?

Hi all, we're in VIC but with an IP in Western Sydney.

We are regularly having a blocked pipe, caused by tree roots. We've had the plumber out twice in 12 months to unblock but looks like we'll have to do a proper repair.

I've had one quote via the PM, wondering if anyone on here does this kind of work and would like to quote too, or can recommend someone? The quote seems excessive, but I'm no plumber so it maybe spot on.

Works listed on the quote are:-

Sewer installations to property to replace approx 30 meters of 100mm PVC waste drainage plus fittings from front inspection shaft to kitchen waste outlet at rear of property
Excavate, supply and lay new 100mm PVC waste drainage plus fittings to all fixtures
Back-Fill and restore top soil and turn
Remove excess material from property

PM me if you are a plumber and would like the address to give me a quote.

Thanks.

I've used "Call the general" plumber a few times to unblock my drain using a pressurised washer

It costed me $100 fixed price.

The only problem i had was that price needs to be booked in advance another wise they charge you more.

Give Maurice from Black & Gold Plumbing a call on 0401686222. He's great and will do a good job. He'll understand your situation too, being an interstate IP owner himself.

You might not need to replace the whole system. If there is a single blockage area that is causing the problem you could possibly reline that section and could cost you a lot less then a full excavation. Look at A1 Advanced Drainage Technologies. They have gear to put camera down the sewer line so you can see exactly what problem is!

Cool, thanks Andrew. I was thinking that too, but the house is adjacent to a reserve and there's trees all along the boundary. I'm tipping if it is an isolated blockage it probably won't be long before the rest of the line is compromised anyway. I'll give these guys a call though, cheers.

No one as yet BV, I'll be phoning a few in the next week or two for quotes.

Thanks, I will be interested to see what prices you get.
I do renovations and I've tried a few over the years.
Now I only use Phil because of his prices 0417 412 402.
Last Xmas he was away and I had to use someone else who costed me double :eek:

If you get a local one from western Sydney the prices should be reasonable.
If you get one who normally works in the Eastern or Northern suburbs, his prices will be double and they probably won't even come to quote out west because they feel there is too much competition meaning there are easier fish to catch in the rich areas :)

Now, Phil is busy so keep trying his mobile and he's local, he lives in Fairfield.

Hi all, we're in VIC but with an IP in Western Sydney.

We are regularly having a blocked pipe, caused by tree roots. We've had the plumber out twice in 12 months to unblock but looks like we'll have to do a proper .

Have had the same issues in western Sydney with plumbing, blockages and roots

Hi Propagate,

Not sure if you've already found a plumber but the plumber I've used in West Sydney, Nathan Foster 0415 169 603, does a really good job and isn't to expensive, really nice, honest guy. I'd suggest giving him a call and see if he can fit you in.

Dillon.

Back