Anybody heard of Professional Loan Management?

Not used or heard of them, but there are a few lenders doing 95% LVR's, Think BankWest, Australia First Mortgage I think has just come out with one, there are a few others I am sure.

They used to be the finance arm for Positive Real Estate. I think that split happened about a year ago now, and I think that there's better options out there.

To be fair the PRE split was not due to their capabilities, but more so keeping up with the increased volume levels PRE was and is going through.

I still have clients that deal with PLM / LMS and find they are capable.

I get mixed feedback some clients love them, some clients don't, like any broker / mortgage manager / financer.

If they are the only place you can get 95% (really 92% + lmi) with no genuine savings go for it!

But these products are starting to filter through to most brokers.

MJ

Dont be so damn rude ignornat.

Didnt u know that 95 ers are ok on Tues and Thursdays, but not on Mon, Wed and Fridays. Worse still, if the assessor had a tough day over the weekend, or is in a bad mood, tuesdays may be out too.

ta
rolf

MJ

Didnt u know that 95 ers are ok on Tues and Thursdays, but not on Mon, Wed and Fridays. Worse still, if the assessor had a tough day over the weekend, or is in a bad mood, tuesdays may be out too.

When I was working for *** Bank they had the motto "If in doubt chuck it out"

Just to clarify, IMB told me today that it depends where you live. 95% LVR is still good for ACT, but some other places it has been rolled back abit.

MJ

Dont be so damn rude ignornat.

ta
rolf

LOL!

Rugrat - They are referring to residential categories. Metropolitan ok but Regional prob not.

Yes, Aus First Mortgage are doing 95%.

Regards JO

Back