Anyone after a bargain?

I dunno, Sydney has gone up quite a bit in the last 2 years! ;)
Would be funny if they made a killing on it.

Not in 90 days...I'd be surprised if they find a buyer that doesn't fleece them. Given the owner is worth 7 billion, I think anyone that comes in with like a 10-20m offer has a shot:)

Always after a good bargain though I might pass on this one. The house is only 1500sqm and I need at least 2500sqm for my huge family of 2 humans and 2 four legged creatures....

in a perfect world, and if you were a bit of a risk taker,

could you not say buy it for $25m, and then put it on the market for 1 year and sell it for $32 mill?

thus making a net profit of $7m!!

could you not say buy it for $25m, and then put it on the market for 1 year and sell it for $32 mill?

Potentially...but not before living in it for a 12 months and hosting many parties :)

What are the holding costs like? We could all chuck in, hehe.

So just to confirm we're happy to sell the farms, key agriculture lands and water rights to overseas buyers, but a rich dude who wants a pad for new years eve can bugger off??

As for the house, I want to park my boat out the back for that type of money.

I'll pass.

damn thats a good price, it must have had some interest in it to have sold at that price,

no wonder they ignored my offer:D

Back