Anyone else up?

Yep, just you! I'd be very upset if mine didn't load, what else am I meant to do while feeding a baby!

I'm surprised more people aren't awake, it's only 1:50am!!

No baby, but I still don't sleep good. :) I want to know what is happening in the world, price of gold, the DOW, WW3. All that trivial stuff.

But some things are still not loading. Looks like I'll have to get my nerd son onto this.

No probs here with pages.

I'm usually up around 5.00am - internal clock goes off then for some reason.:rolleyes:

Last night was a beauty though; the 7 week old was up for 2 feeds, the 3 year old woke at 3 with a bad dream, and then thought it was time to get up and wouldn't go back to sleep, the cat was of the same mindset and started meowing for breakfast and wouldn't stop....

Finally managed to doze off again around 4.00 and managed to sleep through the internal alarm until 5.30am. :)

Finally managed to doze off again around 4.00 and managed to sleep through the internal alarm until 5.30am. :)

Sounds about right, the baby has decided for a couple of nights that waking at 1-2am for a feed is a good idea, but then takes 3-4 hours to go back to sleep!

Last night I was up from 1-4:30am with a screaming baby, it's like he knew I had laid down and was about to doze off :mad:

Gets a bit better when they turn 13-14 then you still end up waiting up till they come at 4.30 ,best part of your life,good luck..

So agree with Willair, at least you know they're home and safe.
At 19 - 20, you don't know where they are at the hour - out on the mean streets :) Enjoy this time, lil Skater.

Back