Anyone from Busselton?

If there is anyone from Busso or who has recently built in Busso, I'd love to know what you paid the building company for siteworks!

I have just been quoted approx $15,000 from a company and when I said that it seemed rather high, he said that its commonplace in Busso, due to the ground being so wet!

Any comments/experiences would be most welcome:(

sq

Which estate did you buy in. The project builder sorted it all out but I didn't recall it to be too excessive. Maybe a few thou. You must be right on the water!

The firm I work for is developing stage 3 at Cape View in Busso.

Wasn't the sitework that pushed costs up us - it was the possums!

And they are everywhere. Lots and lots of developers now having to deal with the re-location and red tape.

Hmmm, whos the builder? Maybe call some of the others - say Ventura or Celebs and find out what their last site costs were in the Provence. I'm sure a bunch of em would've built in there by now.

Well guys I've done a ring around and $15,000 is not unreasonable in Busso due to the ground being mostly CLAY. Now I understand!!!!!:eek: having lived in the country in my younger years and remembering the house cracking depending upon the season....... and all due to good ol CLAY!

sq

Back