Anyone Have A Spare 100mil..

And the cost of maintenance?

Or do you think the new owner should turn it into a sort of Graceland type attraction?

Very nice, but not my cup of tea.

Maybe transport the entire place to a location where there are spectacular water/mountain views, but even then; not worth $100mill.

It'd need a few more things too; didn't see a tennis court, basketball court, private yacht mooring, private air strip and helipad, private cinema, artificial snow ski-slope, car race track, horse ranch, sauna....:D

Last edited:
And the cost of maintenance?

Or do you think the new owner should turn it into a sort of Graceland type attraction?

Not sure,MJ was king is some people eyes and could fill big concert halls booked out well in advance,but because of the location volume it may be hard to fill this place 24/7,just a stunning house ..plus 100mil US is 130,624,377 AUD a few minutes ago,sort of bumps the value range up again..

Maybe transport the entire place to a location where there are spectacular water/mountain views, but even then; not worth $100mill.

I agree.

It's five miles from a place that I've never heard of, so I don't think that land value can account for much more than a few million and the improvements certainly aren't worth A$120M in my opinion!

Back