Anyone heard of the Better Business Institute?

At the moment I am researching various ways to overcome the serviceability barrier to further property investing. One way of doing so, of course is to generate extra income.

To this end, I recently attended a seminar in Canberra given by Peter Sun of the Better Business Institute. They seem to be selling products aimed at improving the performance of small businesses particularly in the sales and marketing area. You can make money by acting as a distributor.

I was quite impressed. There was enough substance in the talk and examples to suggest they might have something to offer. So far the selling strategy has seemed low key, indicating to me confidence in their product.

A big drawback, however is the high entry price- $60K minimum, albeit possibly part deferrable by purchase on credit.

Has anybody had any experience of them? If good, post; if bad, contact me privately on 02 6258 5537

Paul Mason

Last edited:
Had a look at their website.
Looks very similar to Brad Sugars, Action International.

Why does entry into this business opportunity cost $60k min?
Do you become a business coach or just a distributor/seller of the products?

The actual cost of producing information products is fairly low, so where does the money go?

Hiya

Peter has been around for yonks..........I used to buy some of his good stuff when prices were reasonable, very good advice.

As for this development, no idea

ta
rolf

You're paying for the information and what it can do for you. Not the physical paper.

Got a link? Might be able to suggest some better (or alternative) sources of info for you, since this is my field.

Back