Anyone heard of these books?

Hi guys,

I've been absent for a while as I've been flat out with various things but I've just scored my dream job and I've got a few weeks intermission. I've found some books lying around the house which look interesting and I thought I'd post here to see if anyone has read them and which they'd recommend I start with. They're all pertaining to sales and property:

- Og Mandino - The Greatest Salesman in the World
- Og Mandino - The Spellbinder's Gift
- Og Mandino - University of Success
- Fiona Jones - Mr Millionaire
- Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich
- Dolf De Roos - Real Estate Riches
- Neil Jenman - Real Estate Mistakes
- Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki - Midas Touch

Any advice would be great. I usually hate reading so if someone can recommend a good one to get me in the right mood that would be great :D

Cheers

A couple of other good reads:

Building houses by Bricks and Mortar
Foundations of Property Investment by X Cavator
Two Tier Marketing by Grabbit & Runn
Construction Styles by Bill Duh

- Og Mandino - The Greatest Salesman in the World
- Og Mandino - The Spellbinder's Gift
- Og Mandino - University of Success
- Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich
- Dolf De Roos - Real Estate Riches
- Neil Jenman - Real Estate Mistakes

Have read the above ones, not sure what to recommend if you hate reading though :confused:

The Slight Edge

I used to hate reading too, in fact since finishing school almost 17 years ago you could count the number of books I'd read on one hand!

I read Slight Edge this Jan, so far this year I've read 10 + good books.

From your list I've read Think And Grow Rich, first half was really good. I found the last part a bit weird though.

Have read T&GR and Midas Touch

Midas Touch is more about entrepreneurial pursuits but is worthy of a read ...... probably after you have read books that will provide some knowledge in investment areas you are interested in though

Best Ive read is Jan Somers for IP.

Napolian Hills Think & Grow Rich another wake me up moment.

Kiosaki's books were good too if not just for the sheer other way of thinking reality wake up.

Personally motivationally speaking: Mohammad Ali's autobio "The Greatest, My Own Story", with Richard Durham.

Epitomises walking the talk perfectly.

I'm glad 'The Best Salesman in the World' has come highly recommended as it's by far the smallest book out of the bunch!!

I'll start with this one and then move on to 'Think & Grow Rich' - thanks guys.

If you could recommend 2 for xmas, what would they be.

Im not a huge reader never have been, have only really red Bart Cummings autiobiography. 23 yet to buy an IP but looking that way soon, at the right time.

Think and Grow Rich seems to be getting a fairly good mention.

I also like the sound of "The Greatest Salesman in the World" as its small, good starter.

"The Slight Edge" also getting a good mention and "Real Estate Riches"

Property Prosperity book

Hi,

For mindset AND the fundamentals of property investing, buy

Property Prosperity - 7 steps to investing like an Expert, by Miriam Sandkuhler (me)

Go forth and prosper !

cheers Miriam

Last edited by a moderator:
Back