Anyone know Brook Blake international

Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard on this guy? Or the company?
Based in QLD, I receive regular update of potential new developments with generally $10k to $15k off the "price" and are positive cashflow...

Email received today:
Dual Occupancy Marsden in Logan/Gold Coast Corridor $473k $610-$630 per week!!! Cash Flow Positive $120-$150 per week

Special Offer $15k Off developer?s fixed price!!!

Good Evening, just got these dual occ packages in Marsden (Logan area) but you will have to be super quick. Lot 8 is a 3/2.5/1 plus 2/1/1 duplex for $473,800 (I attach floorplans and rental appraisal).

Only 3 packages available - first to respond will be offered a $15k rebate which will bring the net price down to $461,300.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard on this guy? Or the company?
Based in QLD, I receive regular update of potential new developments with generally $10k to $15k off the "price" and are positive cashflow...

Email received today:
Dual Occupancy Marsden in Logan/Gold Coast Corridor $473k $610-$630 per week!!! Cash Flow Positive $120-$150 per week

Special Offer $15k Off developer?s fixed price!!!

Good Evening, just got these dual occ packages in Marsden (Logan area) but you will have to be super quick. Lot 8 is a 3/2.5/1 plus 2/1/1 duplex for $473,800 (I attach floorplans and rental appraisal).

Only 3 packages available - first to respond will be offered a $15k rebate which will bring the net price down to $461,300.

Regards,
Brook Drake
0406 107648

Over the years there have been hundreds of people ripped off by a scam just like this, you need to find your own opportunities or employ your own personal BA.

These places offering new houses at special deals with rent guarantees are almost always scams, it will only cost about $50k to find out the hard way when the rent period ends :(

And valuers/lenders love those developer rebates, which they take off the value of the property, leading to higher than necessary stamp duty compared to value, and higher LMI/rates if above 80% LVR.

If you're relying on a rebate then you've got to question the quality of the investment over the longer term.

Cheers

Jamie

Doing a google search reveals nothing. Obviously a popular agent, not! :eek: :confused:

They don't have a website which pops up and they aren't on the first couple of pages.

Back