anyone recommend an agent in Brisbane?

G'day (first post here).
I'm wondering anyone can recommend me a good agent in Brisbane?
I'm looking to buy a house (not unit) just out of town(3-10km), but I'm in NSW and with the current trend for many(most?) properties being listed for auction or without a price, I figure that search the process might be more efficient with a local agent, but I don't have any contacts in Brisbane.
In terms of a recommendation, really just looking for someone who will actually listen to by brief and only show me properties that are a good fit. Also, I haven't narrowed down an exact suburb, so someone who has good knowledge across the Brisbane area if possible.
Thanks, Andrew

No-one has used an agent in Brisbane that they were happy enough with to recommend?
There must be some good agents out there?

G'day (first post here).
I'm wondering anyone can recommend me a good agent in Brisbane?
I'm looking to buy a house (not unit) just out of town(3-10km), but I'm in NSW and with the current trend for many(most?) properties being listed for auction or without a price, I figure that search the process might be more efficient with a local agent, but I don't have any contacts in Brisbane.
In terms of a recommendation, really just looking for someone who will actually listen to by brief and only show me properties that are a good fit. Also, I haven't narrowed down an exact suburb, so someone who has good knowledge across the Brisbane area if possible.
Thanks, Andrew

Based on your description what you need is actually a buyers agent, not a sales agent. As the agents referred to so far in this thread are sales agents who are legally obliged to act in the best interest of the vendor...NOT you "the buyer".

There are many good ones in Brisbane google 'REBAA' the buyers agents association for a full list. Note however that BA's are typically fee for service.

Andrew Allen who frequents this forum on occasion I believe is a highly regarded buyers agent in Brissie.

Back