Anyone renovating in Adelaide - Leftover Tiles

I've got some left over tiles from when my house was built, looking to get rid of them.

sdc11786n.jpg

Bathroom floor tiles, approx 70 200x200m tiles (2.8sqm?):

sdc11789.jpg

Stone frieze, 13 strips at 30cm each (3.9 metres):

sdc11788xl.jpg

Glass frieze, 15 at 30cm each (4.5 metres)

sdc11791y.jpg

If anyone wants to come pick them up, the bathroom floor tiles would be suitable for a porch or two or a tiny laundry, and the frieze's are able to do a reasonable amount of area. I've also have three of those chrome drains in their boxes.

Anything here not wanted by the end of the week is going to the bin.

Not planning another reno in a few years?

I've been collecting white tiles for years - and now have enough to do three very funky bathroom wall all in white ... although my tiler has told me that I have to lay out the pattern (they are many different sizes) on the lounge room floor first so he just has to pick them up and glue them on.

No reno's for a long time for me. :) Limited storage space here, and I've already broken around 2 boxes of the floor tiles through using them to hold down plastic sheeting while doing car body work -Probably not being used to their full potential.

Nice bathroom job CJProperty! Did you tile it yourself? I need a good tiler, do you have any contact you can recommend? Cheers.

Not tiled by myself and wouldn't recommend the tiler personally, had to get a lot of the grout redone, and were quite frustrating trying to get them to finish the job.

The end result does look good though, which is what we all want.

Very new in the forum and saw this thread which I vote to be very helpful to all. Can prices be posted? I may need a few...

Thanks for the post this thread will be very helpful to me.

Back