Anyone sold established trees?

Just settled on a place yesterday that has a huge frangipani tree and lots if rose bushes. Would be great to get some money for these to purchase more family friendly plants but don't know where to start on who to ask or where to list. The frangipani is a few mtrs tall and wide so gumtree is unlikely to find any suitable to remove it.

Thanks in advance.

People in Perth advertise frangipani that size in the gumtree and they do get sold. Roses too.
I think give it a go. Check your local gumtree for prices - in Perth that Frangipani would be worth about $1000 but if you wanted to sell it quicker then you'd need to make it cheaper.

People in Perth advertise frangipani that size in the gumtree and they do get sold. Roses too.
I think give it a go. Check your local gumtree for prices - in Perth that Frangipani would be worth about $1000 but if you wanted to sell it quicker then you'd need to make it cheaper.

I was schocked when I noticed how much they sell them for in Perth. I bought a small tree from a guy nearby who holds garage sales every weekend for $20. It loves the conditions where I planted it - I thought they grew slowly in Perth so it's ended up being about 3 metres high after 5 years. Tempting to cash in as it's a bit big for the location!

I was schocked when I noticed how much they sell them for in Perth. I bought a small tree from a guy nearby who holds garage sales every weekend for $20. It loves the conditions where I planted it - I thought they grew slowly in Perth so it's ended up being about 3 metres high after 5 years. Tempting to cash in as it's a bit big for the location!

It's easy to propagate frangipani's and they are very hardy

I dont think you'd get much for roses - winter (planting time) you can pick up barerooted roses for under $10 at nurseries.

We sold ours around 8 years ago for $750 in Perth.

Didn't even advertise it, someone just must have seen it while driving by and they stopped and asked if we would sell it.

Back