Anyone used Binvested?

Fee fo fum...I smell the blood of an Englishmen......says the jolly greem giant. :D

Nathan Birch used to be a regular on here, before everyone told him, during the GFC, that a 19 year old offering a low price for fire burnt houses was shameful and he should grow a conscience.

fast forward to today - his strategy of "renovate the worst house in the best street" has started him where he is today.

Nathan got to the position he is in by rolling his sleeves up as a young guy and renovating burnt out houses and doing minor reno's in regional areas.

i think everyone here is either exhibiting some rather green eyed comments or jaded cynicism - either way, put up or shut up.

id quite happily pay a spotters fee for the right property, particularly development sites. nothing wrong with it whatsoever, it's all about numbers at the end of the day.

id quite happily pay a spotters fee for the right property, particularly development sites. nothing wrong with it whatsoever, it's all about numbers at the end of the day.

Of course. I think many are referring to simple buy-n-hold's though.

Nathan Birch used to be a regular on here, before everyone told him, during the GFC, that a 19 year old offering a low price for fire burnt houses was shameful and he should grow a conscience.

fast forward to today - his strategy of "renovate the worst house in the best street" has started him where he is today.

Nathan got to the position he is in by rolling his sleeves up as a young guy and renovating burnt out houses and doing minor reno's in regional areas.

i think everyone here is either exhibiting some rather green eyed comments or jaded cynicism - either way, put up or shut up.

I suppose I fall in the jaded cynicism. I expect Nathan was great as a reno man of "lost cause" houses and talking turkey with agents to get the good deals. I've never met him so I can't say what he's like as a person.

But where is he today? Last I heard was a thread on his property management group that was less than flattering.

I'm pretty old fashioned. I believe in that you work/provide a service in return for getting paid. More and more (and there is a fair bit prevalent on this forum) it seems to be a case of get what you can get or "I got mine". Nothing to do with a fair price for fair work. This was one problem I had with the dearly departed Dazz- he held the view that if you started a business and made money that you should be unassailable- and any criticism was just whinging Aussie tall poppy syndrome and sour grapes.
Reminded me a bit of Warren Truss abusing Qld voters for getting it wrong. When you start a business you open yourself to complaints of customer dissatisfaction. Wear it.

I always liked Nathan's avatar- a hurried selfie taken with Donald Trump backstage as Donald was no doubt heading to the limo. It told me a lot about Nathan as he would present himself to the world.
If you want to know about customer experiences with Nathan / Binvest read the forum.
If you feel you still need a buyer's agent there are others on the forum and posters will provide useful feedback. Look up Blink property in your search link
As for Nathan- he is a member of the forum and he is always welcome to return an set the record straight.

I think you deserve a Pulitzer for this....;)

I suppose I fall in the jaded cynicism. I expect Nathan was great as a reno man of "lost cause" houses and talking turkey with agents to get the good deals. I've never met him so I can't say what he's like as a person.

But where is he today? Last I heard was a thread on his property management group that was less than flattering.

I'm pretty old fashioned. I believe in that you work/provide a service in return for getting paid. More and more (and there is a fair bit prevalent on this forum) it seems to be a case of get what you can get or "I got mine". Nothing to do with a fair price for fair work. This was one problem I had with the dearly departed Dazz- he held the view that if you started a business and made money that you should be unassailable- and any criticism was just whinging Aussie tall poppy syndrome and sour grapes.
Reminded me a bit of Warren Truss abusing Qld voters for getting it wrong. When you start a business you open yourself to complaints of customer dissatisfaction. Wear it.

I always liked Nathan's avatar- a hurried selfie taken with Donald Trump backstage as Donald was no doubt heading to the limo. It told me a lot about Nathan as he would present himself to the world.
If you want to know about customer experiences with Nathan / Binvest read the forum.
If you feel you still need a buyer's agent there are others on the forum and posters will provide useful feedback. Look up Blink property in your search link
As for Nathan- he is a member of the forum and he is always welcome to return an set the record straight.

Yep, if the figures stack up inclusive of a BAs 2% fee then its irrelevant.

I read that last sentence as 'Laughing in a voice high'. I wouldn't pay someone to find me a property either. But that's me.

There must be a problem with the interpretation in Google translate.

When I ask to interpret "loud" it gives me "ruidoso"

Yet when I ask for "lol" it gives me "reir en voz alta"

High is interpreted as "alto"

Or maybe high and loud are interchangeable in Spanish

Any linguistic experts out there? Someone handy with a foreign tongue ? lol

The point behind the stance is the thread is about B Invested - not Nathan Birch.

Some posts were cutting too close to the line, there.

The point behind the stance is the thread is about B Invested - not Nathan Birch.

I don't know aaron, he has had plenty of opportunitiy to address or even just refute some of the claims here and he hasn't, to me that's an issue and, if some of the pretty detailed claims are accurate, a sign of someone who doesn't care about customer satisfaction.

I wasn't having a go at him. I just pointed out that I wouldn't use a buyer.

Well, thinking out loud, not unless I was given something ridiculously cheap, with minimal work.

Say I was offered such a house in Mt Druitt for say 300K. I'd gladly pay 10K to the BA. Flog the house and net say 50K. In this situation the BA wouldn't sell it to me. They'd buy and sell it themselves. You'd be mad not to.

We all wish Nathan well.

At one point, he was telling people that YOY 30% returns were do-able if only one invested in caravan parks.

Go easy - he is just a kid who has tried pretty damn hard to make good.

His youth gives him forgiveness.

Unfortunately Aaron he made himself the front person for his company along with claims that some people who have paid for his services believe they did not receive.

He has the opportunity to counter any comments made either against himself or his company and has chosen to remain silent.

Unfortunately sometimes success in one area does not translate into another.

He has the opportunity to counter any comments made either against himself or his company and has chosen to remain silent.

I kind of agree with him on not saying anything though. As a business you are in a no win situation with people on the internet. If he's smart he should be addressing the issues behind the scenes. In business it is impossible to keep everyone happy.

With regards to binvested I think a lot of the problem with what he does is they promise the earth with these cashflow positive properties but how many really good positive cashflow investment properties are there? When you do it for yourself and cherry pick the best it is hard enough let alone turning it into a business where you then have to under promise and over deliver to keep everyone happy.

Im talking ?blue chip? that refers to areas with an excellent prognosis for future capital growth and rental yields, Middle and outer suburbs mainly.

Example in Brisbane Bracken ridge, Fitzgibbon those Northern areas and the Redcliffe Peninsula and its surrounding suburbs.

Its all about that 'prognosis' for future capital growth! ;)

Id love to be diagnosed with a stint of that!

All the best with your search.

I don't know aaron, he has had plenty of opportunitiy to address or even just refute some of the claims here and he hasn't, to me that's an issue and, if some of the pretty detailed claims are accurate, a sign of someone who doesn't care about customer satisfaction.

I think you are being a bit harsh here. Yes, he is a member of SS, but he hasn't really contributed here for a long time, as he has his own forum that he runs. It's hard to refute claims if you don't know about them.

I think you are being a bit harsh here. Yes, he is a member of SS, but he hasn't really contributed here for a long time, as he has his own forum that he runs. It's hard to refute claims if you don't know about them.

A simple search will reveal the last time he logged on.

Back