Anyone used Binvested?

Small minds discuss people.
So much anger here from people who the person being attacked has done nothing to!

Its so easy to attack people when you are sitting on a little internet chat line disguised an alias called ineedtogetalife or myegoneedsaboost or iveneverachievedanything and attack those who a big enough to make mistakes.

I dont know who Nathan - but he is exosed and the haters are not!

He does not have to come on here and address anything - what if he does not want to? Its controlling to think someone HAS to do something otherwise it justifies the attacks on him if he is not! How is that not a control issue!

So what if he posted 30 seconds ago or 10 years ago? He is a free being who can choose and that in no way justifies more attacks!

Sure some business deals could have been handled better but before you attack first grow a multi million dollar business and SHOW people how you have all the answers and how you can do it better!

Anything other than that is cowardly, its bullying and sickening to read all these comments!

Mods close this thread so people can get back to their lives!

So much anger here from people who the person being attacked has done nothing to!

Its so easy to attack people when you are sitting on a little internet chat line disguised an alias called ineedtogetalife or myegoneedsaboost or iveneverachievedanything and attack those who a big enough to make mistakes.

He does not have to come on here and address anything - what if he does not want to? Its controlling to think someone HAS to do something otherwise it justifies the attacks on him if he is not! How is that not a control issue!

So what if he posted 30 seconds ago or 10 years ago? He is a free being who can choose and that in no way justifies more attacks!

Sure some business deals could have been handled better but before you attack first grow a multi million dollar business and SHOW people how you have all the answers and how you can do it better!

Anything other than that is cowardly, its bullying and sickening to read all these comments!

Attacks? Are you trying to create more drama or something? The thread is all above board, no one is really slamming the guy - most comments seem to be about not wanting to pay for a buyers agent service, which there are plenty of threads about anyway.

The most depressing aspect of posts like this one,is a quick search within the site everything is there in the timeframe in black and white,,what you do is up to you,rather then look for new arguments trying while to convince the next in line..

Yes I did name simply energy as something that happened on that day - I also have long solved that problem and moved on!

I take full responsibility for that!

I have no idea who wrote what - its all under alias names anyway!

A person was mentioned several times - and his actions analysed, "he is not here addressing concerns, he should be doing this and that"

Get rid of shoulds concerning the behaviour of others, miraculously your life will become happier!

Dramatise or not dramatise all you want!
Justify your actions all you want!

Take my comments in anyway that works for you!
I am not attached to any outcome - just stating my view point!

Agree or not agree - who cares!
It is what it is

Yes I did name simply energy as something that happened on that day - I also have long solved that problem and moved on!

I take full responsibility for that!

I have no idea who wrote what - its all under alias names anyway!

A person was mentioned several times - and his actions analysed, "he is not here addressing concerns, he should be doing this and that"

Get rid of shoulds concerning the behaviour of others, miraculously your life will become happier!

Dramatise or not dramatise all you want!
Justify your actions all you want!

Take my comments in anyway that works for you!
I am not attached to any outcome - just stating my view point!

Agree or not agree - who cares!
It is what it is
I really have no idea why you're being so dramatic here, you complain about others dramatizing but it really appears that you're the only one doing that here.

most posts have been relevant to the topic at hand.

also, thanks for the advice but my life is sufficiently happy atm, will keep it in mind for the future

I kind of agree with him on not saying anything though. As a business you are in a no win situation with people on the internet. If he's smart he should be addressing the issues behind the scenes. In business it is impossible to keep everyone happy.

With regards to binvested I think a lot of the problem with what he does is they promise the earth with these cashflow positive properties but how many really good positive cashflow investment properties are there? When you do it for yourself and cherry pick the best it is hard enough let alone turning it into a business where you then have to under promise and over deliver to keep everyone happy.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the Binvested facebook page.
Pops up as a sponsored feed from time to time, so i have a read.

On the feed there are posts from internet users about how it doesn't seem possible, numbers are exaggerated etc and the reply from the Binvested facebook owner (who i assume is not nathan himself but rather a staff member) are just down right childish personal attacks instead of actually addressing the questions.

On the feed there are posts from internet users about how it doesn't seem possible, numbers are exaggerated etc and the reply from the Binvested facebook owner (who i assume is not nathan himself but rather a staff member) are just down right childish personal attacks instead of actually addressing the questions.

Just had a quick read. Quite funny. Basically if you don't like it then stuff you is the message.

Now Xenia- you and I have been down this path before. If a person wants to promote their business on a forum (as Nathan has done) it will not always be sweetness and light. If you put a product out in the market expect scrutiny. I run a law practice but I don't promote it here because I don't want the business from the forum. I value my anonymity. My work in the real world is all referral work. I don't advertise so I am judged by the harsh standard of the level of service I provide. No "guru" status here, no razz a matazz to hide behind.

Your talk about little people not achieving anything and being critical of those "big" enough to make mistakes is insulting. You have been reading the same books as that Sean Summerville bloke:
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100173&highlight=sean+summerville
All very good but light on detail and no way to verify alleged performance.

One great thing about the internet is that many poor business practices are bought to light so when someone like OP makes an enquiry information is available that otherwise would not have been.
I do agree that Nathan doesn't have to front here to respond. People should read into that what they will.

I've seen it, I used to "Like" it but it became all bit too sales driven so I unliked it.

Now I only like certified hotties YO!

Starting a business and "putting yourself out there" requires intestinal fortitude to name one of many traits required to succeed.

Some people are very hard to please from my experience while others are at the opposite end of the spectrum and are overly appreciative of your personal efforts to help them achieve their goals. I know who I prefer to do business with :)

I have a felling Nathan may be enjoying his own life enough not to bother coming on here to defend himself.

Xenia. Why are all your threada either emotional talk or auite amateur/newbie type psychological or businrss questions

The first time i read all your posts i thougjr you were a troll trying to promote your business

Xenia....before you respond with such a statement ...I would suggest you read the threads and why people are reacting this way. :confused:

Also...welcome to the world of social media....you do bad stuff...and it gets out pretty quickly....

I don't know much about Nathans business nor have I met him, but I do enjoy watching some of his YouTube content and I find some of it inspiring too :)

I don't know much about Nathans business nor have I met him, but I do enjoy watching some of his YouTube content and I find some of it inspiring too :)

Yes I also found some of his vids inspiring until he purchased close to me and the
sums he was quoting just didn't add up.

Gee, it's been a while since I have been actively on this forum...
Makes me wonder what to take out of this thread?:confused:

I've used B Invested buyers agency service and their property deal finder software.

We bought an IP through them and are happy with the outcome. The IP is in high demand suburb of western Sydney, slightly positively geared, very good rental demand despite it in need of cosmetics (paint, bathroom cupboard).

We were close to getting another one off them. We had to be patient and choose an IP that was suitable for our needs as he will present a myriad of stuff. He's a contrarian and have achieve a hell of a lot so take note.

Back