Anyone used Binvested?

Hi Guys has anyone had any experience with Binvested?

I have one property and have Acquired 100K in equity. My strategy is to buy unit/townhouses in blue chip suburbs for around the 250k price range and looking to purchase 2 or 3.

My research tells me that Binvested use similar strategy and look for undervalued properties for the buyers.

But are they really worth paying for their service?

Cheers

Im talking ?blue chip? that refers to areas with an excellent prognosis for future capital growth and rental yields, Middle and outer suburbs mainly.

Example in Brisbane Bracken ridge, Fitzgibbon those Northern areas and the Redcliffe Peninsula and its surrounding suburbs.

I believe you will learn a lot more by reading, and contributing to this forum than you will from any of the many Companies (or "Guru's") that charge fees to assist you. The more you read, and the more questions you ask, the more knowledgeable you will become.

He always reminds me of Stan from Monkey Island!

jcwnbph.gif

Agree with skater to save your money and don't use a Buyers Agent.
I also think you must be pulling our leg if you think binvested source "blue chip" properties. They are generally known for buying property in bad areas with high unemployment, low population and socio-economic problems. I would avoid if you want to buy an "investment".

Whilst these areas very good ..they are not Blue Chip!

You will not buy anything of quality for less than 300k.....and believe me it takes effort to buy well now at at below 300k.

Im talking ?blue chip? that refers to areas with an excellent prognosis for future capital growth and rental yields, Middle and outer suburbs mainly.

Example in Brisbane Bracken ridge, Fitzgibbon those Northern areas and the Redcliffe Peninsula and its surrounding suburbs.

Whilst these areas very good ..they are not Blue Chip!

You will not buy anything of quality for less than 300k.....and believe me it takes effort to buy well now at at below 300k.

I think you can buy a quality property across a range of prices, as long as you know your criteria and why you're buying that property within that criteria/plan.

This statement also rings true for working with the subject of this thread; they will throw any type of property at the client and it is up to the client to understand whether that property fits into their criteria and property plan.

Hmmm.....to use your words "throw any property at clients"...does that give a level of comfort that you are being looked after?:D

What would I know...I am only a newbie.... :p

I think you can buy a quality property across a range of prices, as long as you know your criteria and why you're buying that property within that criteria/plan.

This statement also rings true for working with the subject of this thread; they will throw any type of property at the client and it is up to the client to understand whether that property fits into their criteria and property plan.

Usted debe estar loco para pagar dinero por algo que puede hacer usted mismo. Reir en voz alta.

Last edited:
Nathan Birch used to be a regular on here, before everyone told him, during the GFC, that a 19 year old offering a low price for fire burnt houses was shameful and he should grow a conscience.

fast forward to today - his strategy of "renovate the worst house in the best street" has started him where he is today.

Nathan got to the position he is in by rolling his sleeves up as a young guy and renovating burnt out houses and doing minor reno's in regional areas.

i think everyone here is either exhibiting some rather green eyed comments or jaded cynicism - either way, put up or shut up.

Back