ANZ Private Customer

Supposedly so but then again I managed the same pricing discount for my brother-inlaw who had an offer from private bank. They do however usually manage better TD rates than the branch network.

Simple. No. ANZ Private does not discount on rates. You'll get the standard 0.70% and nothing more.

They have more experienced bankers and credit is better (easier to get the loan approved). However, it very much depends on the person you deal with - like anywhere there are good and bad people. The 'Private' name doesn't guarantee consistency.

My advice is if you call your bank/banker regularly (say 3 times a week or something like that), you'll get value out of Private. However, if you rarely call on your bank, other channels will give you a lower cost.

Simple. No. ANZ Private does not discount on rates. You'll get the standard 0.70% and nothing more.

We managed to get a .80% discount from ANZ through our mortgage broker, ... not a lot extra, but when you have quite a few IP's it certainly helps.

We managed to get a .80% discount from ANZ through our mortgage broker, ... not a lot extra, but when you have quite a few IP's it certainly helps.

Yes, branch and broker channel will discount. My comments only relate to Private Bank.

Rolf, Yes.. I mean the % discount from variable rates (i.e. lower effective rate).

I got a 0.85% disc with ANZ breakfree package last month on home loan < 1 million.

Has anyone be able to get 1% disc on the loan with ANZ?

The reason why I throw in this posting is to get an opinion. I am going to attend a conference next 2 weeks sponsored by ANZ Private.

Dont think you will get 1% whoever you are.

We got a client 0.9% recently but he had a good relationship with the Bank.

For the time being Anz are not discounting existing customers only new clients until they get their processing house in order.

Rolf, Yes.. I mean the % discount from variable rates (i.e. lower effective rate).

I got a 0.85% disc with ANZ breakfree package last month on home loan < 1 million.

Has anyone be able to get 1% disc on the loan with ANZ?

The reason why I throw in this posting is to get an opinion. I am going to attend a conference next 2 weeks sponsored by ANZ Private.

We have 0.9% disc with ANZ on 800k of borrowings.

That said speak to one of the quality brokers on this forum as I am sure they can get you the same effective rate with several banks if that's all you are interested in.

bevo

Not meaning to be arguementatbut PB will offer more than the 0.70% as stated. They can be reasonably aggresive but I've found they offer nothing more than a well presented pricing request from a MB. To clarify, that's not until present when ANZ aren't pricing for the broker network due to volume overflow. I hear that this will change again within the next week or 2.

Back