Apology

A great many have e-mailed me requesting info on the cashbond.

I have to the best of my knowledge replied to all, however as usual a 'computer glitch' has got in the way! (System crash in the middle of the bulk send)

Would all these who have not received the info please e-mail me again and I will gladly resend it.

My apologies for the inconvenience or delay.

Regards,

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi steve,

Didn't request but now that you are sending... a copy would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul H.

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: None
Subject: Apology

A great many have e-mailed me requesting info on the cashbond.

I have to the best of my knowledge replied to all, however as usual a
'computer glitch' has got in the way! (System crash in the middle of the
bulk send)

Would all these who have not received the info please e-mail me again and I
will gladly resend it.

My apologies for the inconvenience or delay.

Regards,

Steve

To reply: mailto:p[email protected]
To start a new topic: mailto:p[email protected]
To login: http://bne003w.webcentral.com.au:80/~wb013
Notice: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal or some other professional privilege. They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). They must not be disclosed to any person without authorisation.

This e-mail and any attachments are also subject to copyright. They may only be copied or distributed with the consent of the copyright owner. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments.

If you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or destroy all copies of the email. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.

Reply: 2

Hi Steve

Just a thought.

Since I've got your documents from previously how about attaching the word documents to a posting. This way everyone can access it from here.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 3

I was wondering what had happened Steve as I hadn't had a reply from you to my emails for a while now. If you could send through an answer to my questions it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Owen

"Gambling promises the poor what property performs for the rich – something for nothing"

Reply: 3.1

Steve,
would you send me your worksheet.
Deeply appreciate that
Frank Shead

Reply: 3.1.1

Hi Frank,

Info is on the way.

Please all other requests via my e-mail,
it is unfair to use the forum in this way!

Thank you,

Steve

Att: Rob Forward

Reply: 3.1.1.1

Hi Robert,

Your point is valid and well taken!

The reason I request people to email me is so that I have a record of whoever has received the info, so that if and when there are changes to the structure (as dictated by ever changing bank policy) then I can send everyone an update.

How are you traveling?
I see the Sydney Freestylers is active and well.

You have details of my schedule, pop in for a chat during the two weeks after the course, if you wish.

Regards,

Steve

Att: Rob Forward

Reply: 3.1.1.1.1

Hi Steve

Very understandable to retain control of knowing who has the Cashbond info, especially for changes in laws and banking structures.

Yep, I'm moving along rapidly, not enough time in a day to do everything I want when I want (like most of us I dare say). And yep the Sydney Freestylers is going well. I will check out your itinerary of when you are out and about and will try to catch up for a coffee.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Back