Apparently I'm considered "Rich" or "Loaded"...

Hi Beachy,

To be honest, if my PM said something like that to me I would leave, that is so unprofessional !

She will have that attitude in mind when she talks to tenants and tradies

"Oh, you need a week to pay your rent, that is OK, ( the owner is rich)"

"The handyman says $200 for an hours work, she says OK, (the owner is rich)"

No way would I stay with her as PM

spot on! I had an PM (with a very shady reputation I found out after) who said "oh come on, you got the property for $X and your not willing to spend on YYYY"

so the agents performance is going to differ based on how much you paid for it, or how rich you are!

quite disgusting to be honest

Beachy

if you hang out with a few bods with some serious $$ behind them, you'll come down a few pegs.

Maybe I hang with the wrong crowd (asset managers who make serious plays and have tenants who pay more rent annually than the value of most people's portfolios ).

Do they consider themselves rich? No, the next bloke /bird has more. ;)

Beachy

if you hang out with a few bods with some serious $$ behind them, you'll come down a few pegs.

Maybe I hang with the wrong crowd (asset managers who make serious plays and have tenants who pay more rent annually than the value of most people's portfolios ).

Do they consider themselves rich? No, the next bloke /bird has more. ;)

Yeah totally agree, just because some plebs call you rich that doesn't necessarily make it so !

Use those above you as your inspiration and ignore the plebs, I think finding the line where you are happy etc.. is the main goal.

And the old cliche if you are doing what you enjoy, money is just a byproduct.

This is my view:

In a perfect world:

- People who earned it should have the right to talk about it, nay, gloat about it
- People who were given it (inheritance, rich parents) should show humility

In the real world:

- Everyone needs to act poor. Sigh.

In my view, in a perfect world, all people who are wealthy would show humility. Not to mention anyone else.

If you think your wealth is down to just your own effort, then you fail to appreciate everyone else who is required so the society that gave you your wealth can exist. From the soldier who died for their country to the garbo taking away your rubbish.

Granted, nothing happens without your own effort either but a little humility (just like personality!) goes a long way...

In my view, in a perfect world, all people who are wealthy would show humility. Not to mention anyone else.

If you think your wealth is down to just your own effort, then you fail to appreciate everyone else who is required so the society that gave you your wealth can exist. From the soldier who died for their country to the garbo taking away your rubbish.

Granted, nothing happens without your own effort either but a little humility (just like personality!) goes a long way...

+1 - agree with this!

You're single, working in an office with 20 women who think you are rich. Work the angle brother.

Hahahaha.... Come for property advice, stay for the comics! I love this forum :D:D

Take advantage of the ego boost, hell yeah! But don't let them take advantage of you! :p

Right, so back on topic.

Tell us more about these 20 girls.....

Too busy focussing on pm who knows or thinks he has 4 , come in sucker .... or was it 3, too bad, I am confused, she will be to, back to the 20 girls.., entertaining, but not sure where this is going?

This is such a true point. I believe most individuals fail to recognise this.

Beachy have the comments on here swayed you at all to reconsider the office girls or the PM? I think maybe give the PM a chance, it may have just been an awkward way of flattering you?

Beachy have the comments on here swayed you at all to reconsider the office girls or the PM? I think maybe give the PM a chance, it may have just been an awkward way of flattering you?

It was flirting 101 for sure. She is keen no doubt.

Seems a good option to me but why limit it to one, the office is not an opportunity to let slip pass, it would be a snub to life itself to be presented with such an opportunity and overlook it, life will be offended and not so generous next time.

Back