Are 80% lvr lo docs still available?

Am asking about income declaration only 80% lvr lo docs-current lo doc loans through RAMS and Colonial.

Am weighing up selling a property. If I can no longer obtain finance to 80% lvr lo doc this may affect my decision as whether I sell.

Try Suncorp and Westpac , they have 80% low Doc upto $2M and $3M respectively. Then only 60 % over that ammount on Low Doc for both .

Good Luck

Wouldnt touch Suncorp with a barge pole for any loan let alone a lodoc loan.

Many lenders offer such a facility on a purchase (varying requirements from a copy of your BAS to merely a statement of affordability) but refinancing options can be fairly limiting and a wee bit more expensive.

Hiya

Rams would be ok using WBC LMI , forget CBA.........they are very much a lite doc now, needing BAS statements, trading statements and DNA.

If looking to do an equity pull then moving from CBA to WBC would be "easier" than trying to get blood out of the CBA stone

ta
rolf

wow...those replies came quickly. Thanks.

Already spoke with CBA about fixed interest rates fixing lo doc loc part of loan..they wanted BAS statements.

Hi Ajax

There is still plenty of choice in the market but it falls into three main camps:

The low doc with supporting evidence of Business Trading Statements and BAS receipts for mortgage insured loans ie >60%LVR

The low doc with self certified income declaration with limited cash out up to about 80%LVR / 82%LVR (mortgage insurance premiums included in maximum LVR)

The low doc with self certified income with cash out up to about 80%LVR / 82%LVR (mortgage insurance premiums included in maximum LVR)

No need to sell off the farm!

cheers
Kristine

Hiya ASDF

On full doc, a lot more fussy above 80 %, but 80 % or below, only a blood test required.

To be fair, its not CBA..............its Genworth, their rules, not CBA's.

Up to 60 % LVR we are ok with CBA, as with many other lenders.

Some lenders are still relatively "easy" but still getting more and more curious

ta
rolf

Hiya

Rams would be ok using WBC LMI , forget CBA.........they are very much a lite doc now, needing BAS statements, trading statements and DNA.

If looking to do an equity pull then moving from CBA to WBC would be "easier" than trying to get blood out of the CBA stone

ta
rolf

LOL! :D

We have done the business purchase through CBA and know exactly how this feels. Lots more hoops than usual.

Mind you, we found that CBA were one of the very, very few who would even touch it, so.....

"...BAS statements, trading statements and DNA"

What the heck is DNA?

Have looked at my table of acronyms from Somersoft/Forms but nothing.

Perhaps it's TIC (tongue in cheek) hoo hoo haa haa

Unless TIC, the previous poster never studied biology:-

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms and some viruses. The main role of DNA molecules is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints or a recipe, or a code, since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells, such as proteins and RNA molecules. The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information.

Chemically, DNA consists of two long polymers of simple units called nucleotides, with backbones made of sugars and phosphate groups joined by ester bonds. These two strands run in opposite directions to each other and are therefore anti-parallel. Attached to each sugar is one of four types of molecules called bases. It is the sequence of these four bases along the backbone that encodes information. This information is read using the genetic code, which specifies the sequence of the amino acids within proteins. The code is read by copying stretches of DNA into the related nucleic acid RNA, in a process called transcription.

Within cells, DNA is organized into X-shaped structures called chromosomes. These chromosomes are duplicated before cells divide, in a process called DNA replication. Eukaryotic organisms (animals, plants, fungi, and protists) store most of their DNA inside the cell nucleus and some of their DNA in the mitochondria (animals and plants) and chloroplasts (plants only)[1]. Prokaryotes (bacteria and archaea) however, store their DNA in the cell's cytoplasm. Within the chromosomes, chromatin proteins such as histones compact and organize DNA. These compact structures guide the interactions between DNA and other proteins, helping control which parts of the DNA are transcribed.

Unless TIC, the previous poster never studied biology:-

Oh for heaven's sake!

Of course I know what DNA is - layman wise - I thought DNA may have been one of the hundreds of property related acronyms.

Crikey - try some lite humour and what happens - a wet blanket falls out of the heavens...

Oh for heaven's sake!

Of course I know what DNA is - layman wise - I thought DNA may have been one of the hundreds of property related acronyms.

Crikey - try some lite humour and what happens - a wet blanket falls out of the heavens...

They tend to retrieve the DNA via a colonoscopy... :eek:

"I thought DNA may have been one of the hundreds of property related acronyms...."

nope...just Rolf trying some lite humour.

They tend to retrieve the DNA via a colonoscopy... :eek:

Oh I do apologize to AJAX...perhaps the subject matter is too close to the home.

OK __ I'm not impressed with my attempt at humour here at all. I wonder what Samuel Johnson would have chimmed in here with?

Leej,

why don't you p*ss off and take your pathetic attempts at humour elsewhere?

I started this thread with a question about finance that was relevant to me, Rolf posted a reply with some humour then you post your b*llsh*t comments. Rolf has some knowledge to contribute to my question, you appear to have SFA to contribute.

Ajax, in answer to your original question - I'm on low doc as well, and wouldn't be rocking the boat by selling and trying to buy back in. Could possibly do it, but not worth finding out the hard way. If you were planning on the above, perhaps you could wait a bit until Genworth are a little less panicky?

Back