Are Lo doc lenders tightening their lending criteria?

Hi all
Has anyone in the broking world heard whether there are any changes to lending criteria on lo doc lending as a result of the hoo ha over the US sub prime mortgage situation?
Cheers
Simon

I'm not in the broking world, but there's a few threads in the Finance section re. this.

I recall you were adopting a LOE approach, and am curious how this sort of strategy will be impacted by any changes in lending criteria, and what people adopting this approach are doing to negotiate this potential problem.

GSJ

I'm not in the broking world, but there's a few threads in the Finance section re. this.

I recall you were adopting a LOE approach, and am curious how this sort of strategy will be impacted by any changes in lending criteria, and what people adopting this approach are doing to negotiate this potential problem.

GSJ
Always looking for solutions:) stay a step ahead of the herd.

Always looking for solutions:) stay a step ahead of the herd.

LOE detractors always cautioned to watch out for a change in bank lending policy...and I remember you said that if this eventuated, you would still be able to find a way forward in spite of this. Seems like you've still got your eye on the ball now. Good luck with it.

GSJ

Yesss...1000th post - I'm going to savour this moment for as long as I can, so I won't be posting for a while :D !

Back