Are PMs Really Using Twitter to Research Tenants?

Hey MichaelW, I too am a Baby Boomer !! It was pretty tough riding your bike around in those days, having to dodge the odd dinosaur or 2 wasn't it ???

I have a facebook page that I used when my neice was overseas and I was still at uni, but I havn't used it for about 3 years now and wouldnt have a clue what my password is, and its linked to my uni e-mail address which I dont even know if I can still access.

Cant your facebook page be set to private so that only people you invite can see anything?

I may have to see about getting back on there to see what the hell is on there. It would only be boring stuff like pictures of the child at 6 months.

FB and Twitter can be used as very good business tools. Just about any social networking site has the potential to provide a nice passive income if you know the right way to go around it.

Cant your facebook page be set to private so that only people you invite can see anything?

Correct. I have my Facebook settings on private so that I only appear in searches from friends of friends, and not:

* the general public
* no photos are publicly accessible

I'm also not included in any Google searches or social ads.

So, generally, future employers/landlords will have jack-squat on me online. :)

I'm too private to have a profile online. I don't want to be found. Maybe I'm missing out on good stuff. But I'm scared it will be a time waster.

Correct. I have my Facebook settings on private so that I only appear in searches from friends of friends, and not:
So, generally, future employers/landlords will have jack-squat on me online. :)

generally yes, not withstanding any internal facebook developers bugs which appear from time to time

Back