Are you fat?

once...and you...?

In the other thread he says he goes a few times a day. That would be a real nuisance I'd reckon. I'd have to take toilet paper to work, pull up in the paddock, etc. Think I will stick to eating all the rubbish and drinking the grog I currently do.

And it would be a lot worse for you! You'd have to ask your clients if you could use their loo during the day. yucky. Nothing worse.

And I always thought once a day was the ideal?

See ya's.

Last edited:
You'd have to ask your clients if you could use their loo during the day. yucky. Nothing worse.
And if you're going that often, it'd be all squishy (I have toddlers, I can talk about poop a lot but generally choose not to but apparently today its on topic) and you'd leave massive skidmarks in the client's toilet :D

Ok I will ask you questions to test your overall knowledge of what is toxic and what is not.

Do you think artificial additives (preservatives, formaldehyde, MSG, artificial sweeteners etc) in food are toxic or not?

Do you think smelling petrol fumes and car exhaust fumes is toxic or not?

Do you think bisphenol-A in plastic, leaching into the food and water we eat and drink is toxic or not?

Do you think pesticides, fungicides and herbicides that we spray on fruits and vegetables to kill insects, fungus and other organisms is toxic or not?

Do you think acrylamides in chips and fries are toxic or not?

Do you think smoking is toxic or not?

Do you think alcohol overindulgence is toxic or not?

Do you think prescription drugs are toxic or not?

Do you think Round Up weed kill is toxic or not?

Now most people are exposed to the above on a daily basis, in fact we are exposed to these agents everyday on many occasions. What do you think they do to human body?

Why do you think there are millions of cases world wide every year where suddenly a healthy looking person gets a terminal cancer in their youth? Because a space alien spat on them or because of possible chronic toxic exposure to a harmful agent and/or through lack of nutrition which lead to chronic deficiency?

For instance, those petrol bowser workers who used to fill up our cars were highly predisposed to lung cancer, citing that petrol and exhaust fumes are highly toxic and carcinogenic:

http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Jou...0-2001-Yadav/IJHG-01-2-145-150-2001-Yadav.pdf

We live in a society where common hazards are believed to make people stronger. Look at Spider Man, Hulk and X Men movies... those guys got exposed to some nasty toxic crap yet instead of getting cancer or dying right away, they get super powers. Token Funder believes in the same theory, he lives in the dream land. He reminds me of that Chinese kid who drank petrol so he can become a Transformer robot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new.../Boy-drinks-petrol-to-become-Transformer.html

You can answer Token's question yourself now. But hey you probably don't think twice about spraying flies and cockroaches with toxic Raid spray inside your home while having a ciggie. After all, it took many decades before they finally admitted smoking is carcinogenic.

Even old granny's moth balls are highly toxic, yet many still have them in their home today http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothball

Once again, "No I don't have the evidence to support the assertions I've made nor the intellectual honesty to admit it" would have sufficed.

Back