• Left Handed

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • Ambidextrous (both L or R lol)

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's why I only have left handed drills. None of my drills have the button that holds the drill at speed without touching the trigger.

I assumed that you were taking the **** as the other tools you listed have a plane of symmetry, so the left handed version would be identical to the right handed one (not 100% sure about a nail gun as I haven't used one in years).

Spludgey, obviously not from a trade background. ;)

Can you go to Bunnings for me and get a long weight for the window that I have to fix?

Whilst you're at it, bring back a box of striped paint. Careful not to shake it, I don't want it to curdle and give me polka-dots.

Spludgey, obviously not from a trade background. ;)

Can you go to Bunnings for me and get a long weight for the window that I have to fix?

Whilst you're at it, bring back a box of striped paint. Careful not to shake it, I don't want it to curdle and give me polka-dots.
I pointed out in my earlier post that drills ARE actually different and can't be used left handed as well as right handed. So I assumed that Brian was trying to be
asmartarse, but actually forgot about the little button on the side.

Spludge they're old jokes used on apprentices and newbies

Yes, I know, but it looks that he accidentally put "a belt for my sander" on the shopping list in between "elbow grease" and "a jar of grinding sparks" by accident and I was pointing out that sanders do take belts.

When I was in junior high school (7 or 8) our school was the focus of a study.

My family was considered unusual.(only one in the school of 500+)
My parents and 2 brothers were left handed, but I was the only right handed one.

They came to our house and asked us to simple procedures.
I think they gave us $8.

A bit of fun.

I'm left handed but right footed also. With 2 handed sports (golf etc) I can face either way (I'm pretty hopeless both ways:D).

My dad was left handed but his hand was tied behind his back at school so he now writes right handed (terribly) but is pretty ambidextrous really.

Barack Obama is left handed. I don't think he's an under achiever.;)

I've played tennis for 40 years, and I've played hundreds of people. I've only ever played one tennis player who had no backhand. He would swap the racket and play forehand with each hand. Beat me quite easily too. Took a little getting used to.

I'm right handed.

See ya's.

Last edited:
Back