• Left Handed

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • Ambidextrous (both L or R lol)

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ladies and Gentlemen, here goes my first poll and it's one one that will get you thinking, hence investor psychology thread.

I heard that lefties earn less and are a minority in society (only 12 % of the population are left handed).

If you're a left handed brickie your rear end will face the wrong way and it will be difficult to find a left handed trowel. You will also have trouble finding that elusive left handed screwdriver. You could search all day for it lol.

Being a southpaw could affect your ability to be a successful property investor. Or could it? Have your say.

Datto (orthodox)

God made everyone right handed then he picked a handful of gifted people to be left handed. I'm left handed.

I am a carpenter and my left handed hammer and chisels work great. Actually my whole left handed tool kit is great, nail gun, drill, hand saw etc.

I can kick, throw and pass a ball equally the same left or right. But writing is definitely only a left hand.

I own 2 business at the age of 30 which is now so I don't consider myself an under achiever.

Reactions: BV
I selected ambidextrous. Although I write with my right hand I use my mouse with my left and I do many things left handed. Today I was 10 pin bowling - the answer is I'm crap at left or right bowling.

Possibly it's because I have a left handed mother but it's certainly come in handy raising my own daughter who is a leftie. I can comfortably teach her to use a left handed allen key :p

L or R?

Hiya

This question is very interesting...i am RH but hubby is LH...

I have a few kids...some left some right:eek: will be looking into the future to see how they turn out..haha!

but so far i think it is a safe bet each way to have a couple one LH and one RH......:p

Just my senseless opinion :rolleyes:

Born a left handed but the nuns at school forced to write with my right hand.

Still use my left as my dominant hand for golf and other sports though.

I selected right handed, as I do write with this hand, but I do many things comfortably with my left hand - I can quite happily paint left handed, for example. It drives my other half nuts, he just doesn't understand how I can do it :p

I'm a both-er too. I can comfortable write with my right hand and can write ok with my left but generally have note pad on right side and mouse on left. Works well.

Depending on what I'm doing or what position I'm in will depend on what hand I use such as painting and up a ladder and can reach better with left or playing pool and can make better shot without contorting myself with my right hand. Tennis is just forehand central, not many backhand shots when I play!

I am a carpenter and my left handed hammer and chisels work great. Actually my whole left handed tool kit is great, nail gun, drill, hand saw etc.

Drills are actually generally right handed. There is often a button to keep the drill on without pushing the trigger and that's on the left side of the handle.

Drills are actually generally right handed. There is often a button to keep the drill on without pushing the trigger and that's on the left side of the handle.

That's why I only have left handed drills. None of my drills have the button that holds the drill at speed without touching the trigger.

Do you guys know the actual Latin names for left and right handed ness?

Dexter for us normal right handed folk hence dexterous.

Sinister for the evil lefties.

Back