Areas to wrap ???

W

WebBoard

I would like someone's opinion if the area of Kurri Kurri and Cessnock are profitable to wrap ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Pity you choose to remain anonymous... It's so much nicer replying to people with a name. Sigh...
My advice to you would be to do some legwork and get up to these towns and research it yourself. Subscribe to the Advertiser (their local paper) and get onto the agents for some good old chin-wagging, about property prices, rental demand etc. You will not only learn a hell of a lot but you will also pick up and refine your communication and people skills, ones that will be essential for wraps. Good luck!
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 1.1

Don't be a battler J Parker! TW (who is that? Who is J???) who I guess you respect says basically nothing specifically either! Don't recall a specific reply from you either come to think of it!

Cessnock and its surrounds are great areas. I would caution you though that the capital growth would outpace the wrap profits in short order. However as a backdrop/exit strategy I would rank Cessnock as perfect for wrapping - when they can't pay - you will get _great_ equity growth. Suspect you will do better with buy and holds, but if you want wrap away!

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Jeremy, what do you mean " by a battler?" I am unsure here. By the way, the J stands for Jacqueline.
As for being specific, what specific details do you want here? I was simply offering my opinion. I am sure that, on a forum of this nature, that should be perfectly acceptable.
I enjoy reading and contributing, just like many others on this forum. I certainly don't intend for it to turn derogatory. I simply like to know to whom it is that I am replying. What do people have to hide by remaining anonymous? I respect their right (obviously) but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. It's a shame that people like you get easily offended by it. BTW, I have not wrapped any property in Cessnock but I did my own research and learnt a lot regardless.
Cheers, Jacque

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Jacqueline,
Battler - (n) person for whom the simple things in life are often very very difficult!

What is the difference really between 'anon' 'The Wife' 'Waverly Bay' or even the ubiquitous 'See Change' They seem pretty similar and non descript to me! I suspect there are only a handful of us who are prepared to say who we are. Very few people say anything specific about anything which makes for a waste of time. I noted with some pleasure your email address used your real name BTW!

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Jeremy,
I am sure that, being an experienced property investor, you have many useful contributions to make to this forum. I find it a shame that you wish to spend your time here belittling me instead.
For the sake of the forum and it's original purpose, let us digress here and get back to wraps. Why don't you share your experiences here, including where you have found wraps to work? How many properties have you wrapped and what tips can you give to those, like anonymous, who need advice on selecting suitable areas?
Cheers, Jacque

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Sorry to cause a stir ! My name is Andrew Duckworth aka Black Duck

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

talking of wrapping lets all discuss it 7.30pm burwood R.S.L. feb 5th we got a wraps lawyer and a wraps lender speaking
its the vendor finance wraps assn event everybody has been yelling at me to organize. phew.
rick otton

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Black Duck,
You have it all wrong!!! Have you learnt NOTHING from your meetings!!!
Hi, My name is Andrew Duckworth and I am an alcoholic. Remember there is no shame and you have to admit this before you can move on;)

Big J,
Well my main real estate broker has a client with 3000 apartments, so not that experienced! But thank you for the oblique compliment anyway!
Blame Michele B for my reply - I was meant to be chatting to her but her BRB took too long.
Well J, I thought I covered wrapping in my first reply. I wrap, own and trade in Cessnock, Newcastle and Kurri Kurri. Personally I think B&H's will do much better but if you want to wrap, then wrap away!
Tips - Buy cheap and expect everyone to be a drama cos they will. B&H's will make you more money.
PS I don't belittle - methinks a sense of humour you lack!!

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2

Ummm Rick
Burwood in which city???
Keep smiling
Felicity :cool:

Back