Asset Corporation

W

WebBoard

Anyone heard of these guys, why their website is no longer in existence, and their office seems to have dropped off the face of the earth?

My guess is they are another in a long line of dodgy 'get rich quick' seminar companies, which has made their money from sucker newbies and run.

Book a few thousand seats at a venue, charge people $2k to come and learn about 'how to beat the banks' and 'buying property at wholesale price' (not that there was any mention made of the latter) when they could get that information for free, via books, this forum, and at 'freestyler' meetings.
If anyone knows what has happened to these guys, or indeed knows how to contact them, please post here.

Thank you.

CK

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I did the Asset Corp seminar back in February of last year. I was just starting out in PI and found it quite informative. There was no far fetched get rich schemes and no real ground breaking strategies. Yes you could probably get all the info from the sources you mentioned but for me it was the kick start I needed.

I did received some correspondence from them recently that mentioned that the 21st Century Academy was now running their seminars.

380 Orrong Rd
Nth Caulfield

Ph 9527 8178

Reply: 2

i haven't had any dealings personally but i know someone who has.
they paid for a very expensive refinance package that they had to refinance to get out,i have spoken to them recently and asked them and they would never go near them again

your choice though

Reply: 2.1

Dear anon,

No, I have absolutely no intentions of spending any more of my hard earned cash with this bunch. Learnt that lesson first time around.

The thing that I am worried about is I have just paid my last instalment on their 'accelerated asset accumulation' course, and they still have MY credit card details.....

CK

Back