At the coal face

Well folks at this time of year I sloooowwly ease back into the business and maybe do one job or perhaps two this week (second week of Jan)and maybe 4 or 5 jobs next week til it's full on again in early Feb. Not so for 2002! I've done 3 jobs already and have 3 in the pipeline for this week and I didn't work yesterday!!! 2002 is going to be a very interesting year and no I am not going to crystal ball gaze as to what it might all mean for property prices etc.

Oh, the business is pre purchase property inspections for buyers and this is NOT spam, OK Sim?

Michael Croft

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Michael

Simon and I have returned to Sleepy Hollow from a smoky but successful stint in Sydney. Good to hear that there is some activity on the local property front. Today I was pleased to see a SOLD sign on a unit next to one we purchased 8 months ago. The sale price was $40K more than we paid. Things are still looking good here in the lovely nation's capital.

Regards
Julie

Reply: 2

Are your services for sale to forum members Michael ?

sim.gif

Last edited:
Reply: 2.1

Hi Simon and Julie glad you enjoyed the big smoke (pun intended), the property that I was going to bid at in Weston apparently went for $122K according to Geoff Whitfield. So much for my $110k max. pre auction estimate!

Yes Sim my services are available to all comers and I'm 'Freestyler Friendly' too ;-)

Michael Croft

Reply: 2.1.1.1

Michael, are you a licensed builder?
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1.1

Just curious- I'm not surprised given all your great reno posts!
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Michael
Tell us about your favourite renovation, please.

Back