At the crossroads - critical decision. Your thoughts?

What is the value of looking at the certificates of title and strata documents though?

For yourself, it would help familiarise you with those important documents (which you should be looking at for every prospective purchase).

It also can give you a lot of insight into the agent - things like how prepared they are, how knowledgeable they are, how willing are they to get you a copy and therefore secure the sale, etc etc.

Sometimes you also pick up some insight on the vendors as well.

In my experience its quite shocking how many agents in Perth do not understand strata plans/documents, and encumbrances on the certificate of title.

you are allready learning more than youll ever learn from any book by visiting this website regulary. so you are already streaks ahead.

Go to seminars and read the books above and any newsletters or articles you can subscribe to.

I would recommend michael yardney and steve mcknights books.

cheers

You've done really well building up $370k in capital after a loss of $40k a few years back!
You seem to have the right attitude to wealth generation, just need to read some of the books mentioned above get started. I have found this website really informative so try and read as much as you can. People post about problems they have had that I never would have thought about, makes you far more prepared.

If you are also in good enough shape to be a model & stripper... I could be your girlfriend :D
About me: Age 26, $90k income, $300k capital, about to settle on my first IP. Think about it ;)

You've done really well building up $370k in capital after a loss of $40k a few years back!
You seem to have the right attitude to wealth generation, just need to read some of the books mentioned above get started. I have found this website really informative so try and read as much as you can. People post about problems they have had that I never would have thought about, makes you far more prepared.

If you are also in good enough shape to be a model & stripper... I could be your girlfriend :D
About me: Age 26, $90k income, $300k capital, about to settle on my first IP. Think about it ;)

Will you move to wa for him kirsti?

So whats the progrees on ur application?

I hope you two have contacted each other - sounds like a good match. Even if you are on opposite sides of the country.

Keep us posted if this ends up as another Somersoft romance :D

ann785.jpg

20081210171539!Gollum.jpg

maybe one of them looks like this:D

Lol at the direction this thread has taken. I probably should not have mentioned my potential side job, which in all likelihood, I don't think I have the personality for.

To put this thread back on track, I am currently investigated commercial property as a viable option.

I need to set myself some goals though, e.g. to purchase SOMETHING by a certain date, or at the very least, be in the position to be ready (mentally) to purchase by a set date.

I'm going to have to set myself some goals and set aside a fixed amount of time each night to do this.

I've cut down my gym sessions to 3 times per week and made it a faster workout to free up some of my time at night. I'm also going to have to trim a few other bits around the edges to free up more time in the day.

I'll get there, just got to focus!!

Back