ATM Machines??

Where are they now?

Where is the site now?

Seems a bit suspect that the link is now broken?

Attachments

• FlyByNight.JPG
    FlyByNight.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 100
ATM investing

The link I've been looking at is www.myatm.com.au

It's always been there, I think there were some that were affiliate websites. Tommorrow I'm going to ring the offices of some of the politicians (or former pollies) to confirm that they are on the board of directors as stated. Incase anyone is interested I'll post back:)

I received the following email from Warwick at Cameron Bird group and wondering if anyone else has thought about these as an alternative investment option?

They sound too good to be true so I'm guessing most probably are.

http://my-cash-machine.com/af/warwick/

Any thoughts on this would be great.

Cheers
Ems

Without going to the link, wasnt Cameron Bird group going on about the bennefits of residential property investing. I got a call from someone their several years ago. He knew me from the grape vine, and wanted to know my intentions with regards to residential property investing. I think from memory that phone call took place in 2003 (peak of property prices at that period, at least for inner city apartments).

I think the real money is in being the ones selling the machines and providing the 100% finance - them.

These guys are selling the sizzle; not the steak.

I wonder if they get ongoing % of transactions as well?

And, they can provide all the finance. ;) That's the action I'd be wanting.

My guess is they have a company/ies that have the rights to sell these machines in Aus, and are offering a free seminar to help you become an owner of (minimum) 5 or more.

And finally...there are a "Senator" and an "Honorary" involved. :eek:

Spot on Bayview, there is always money to be made if you know the right angle. But if you are getting a phone call, by the time the 'phone calls' are made its a 'hot asset', and you are playing a very high risk game of 'musical chairs'.

After extensively looking into this, lots of backwards and forwards with the atm company (the ones with the glossy sales pitch). Here is a big question that they couldn't (or weren't interested in answering).

They say in 3-5 years that the machine will pay for itself. So you've been able to pay back the loan but big deal, what now. Why would a deployer stay with your machine after the initial 5 year contract, when they can do the same thing again (go with another round of new machines) that by now with technology probably scratch your back while you wait for your money. You don't get a loan for an investment just to pay back the loan and be left with a depreciating asset. Where is the incentive to have the deployer keep with your machine? What about the further returns after you've paid back your finance?

I asked this and was told that the when one of the big wigs got back from America he would refer my question on, and I still haven't heard since June.

After extensively looking into this, lots of backwards and forwards with the atm company (the ones with the glossy sales pitch). Here is a big question that they couldn't (or weren't interested in answering).

They say in 3-5 years that the machine will pay for itself. So you've been able to pay back the loan but big deal, what now. Why would a deployer stay with your machine after the initial 5 year contract, when they can do the same thing again (go with another round of new machines) that by now with technology probably scratch your back while you wait for your money. You don't get a loan for an investment just to pay back the loan and be left with a depreciating asset. Where is the incentive to have the deployer keep with your machine? What about the further returns after you've paid back your finance?

I asked this and was told that the when one of the big wigs got back from America he would refer my question on, and I still haven't heard since June.[/QUOTE]

You try paddling back from the good old US of A and see how long it takes. Some people are just so impatient :D

Back